Chapter 21 The Aquarium

Once Braelynn got to the castle she went and knock on the door. Quinn opened the door and saw that it was Braelynn and then shouted Zaylee and Oaklyn. Braelynn then leaned on the car and waited for them to come out. Zaylee’s brothers and sisters came out first. Leonardo, Valentino, Quinton came running and Skyla was in Oaklyn’s arms. 

Zaylee and Oaklyn then got baby seats out of their mom’s cars and put them in the toyato before Oaklyn won Zaylee to sit in the front.

 Soon they were on the way to the aquarium, when they arrived at the aquarium Braelynn got the stroller out and they got the two youngest out and strapped in. Braelynn then helped the younger ones out. Braelynn then met up with Zaylee and Oaklyn and the rest of the siblings at the front of the car. 

Braelynn then walked in between Zaylee and Oaklyn. 

Once they got to the reception area and Zaylee turned to Braelynn “I will pay for this” stated Zaylee. “But I invited you so I will pay” replied Braelynn. “You can pay for our next date,” said Zaylee.

Braelynn reluctantly agreed and Zaylee then paid for everyone’s tickets. They then entered the aquarium. 

It took them around 4 hours to complete the aquarium and then they had a bit of play in the play center before going out. Braelynn was carrying Brooklyn as she was getting fussy. Adryan came up to Braelynn “sis can we get some food please” asked Adryan. “Of course, we will have a walk to see where we can eat okay?” Braelynn replied. They walked for a bit before deciding on a burger joint. They chose In-N-Out. 

Once they were seated they chose what they wanted and the kids were playing together while Braelynn had Brooklyn in her arms and Oaklyn had Skyla. 

Brealynn put Braelynn plate by her and Braelynn ate while she was in her lap. 

Once they were all finished they started heading back to the car to go back home. 

Braelynn and Oaklyn got everyone strapped in they got in themselves. 

Braelynn drove to the castle they all went in and Braelynn had a coffee with Zaylee, Oaklyn, Vienna, Quinn, and Scarlett. Soon Braelynn was heading home with her siblings they were falling asleep.