Chapter 35 Wedding Reception

Once they arrived at the Castles Balroom. Braelynn smiled this what she wanted. Braelynn wanted everything to be perfect for her new wives. Braelynn couldn’t believe she was married. She was so great full for Quinn,Scarlett and Vienna letting her hold their wedding her. 

Braelynn chose the menu and everyone looked like they were enjoying in. Braelynn chose Tomato soup, Chicken Patè, Breast of Chicken thyme infused fondant potatoes and seasonal vegetables, sorbet, creme brûlée and then tea or coffee and mints to finish. 

It was a five course meal. Braelynn was sitting in between her wives as requested. Oakland parents were on her side and Braelynn and Zaylee parents were on the side of Zaylee. Before they new it there first meal as a happy couple was over and they were mingling with people they knew. 

Soon it was time for the evening reception. Braelynn was sitting down watching her wives dance when the came and sat on her lap. Braelynn kissed each one of them. “How are you liking your wedding” asked Braelynn. “Its beautiful thank you for organising most of this” replied Oaklyn. Zaylee nodded her head at that statement. 

Braelynn was the pulled to the dance floor by Zaylee and Oaklyn and  they all danced together. Braelynn loved this day soon everyone was leaving. Braelynn said bye to her family and Brooklyn fell to sleep on Braelynn as she was swaying around the dance floor. Braelynn knew it would be an adjustment for all of them and she knew soon they all would go into there heat. Braelynn would welcome the day that they would have mini Zaylee and Oaklyn running around. Braelynn then leaded her wives upstairs and they werent seen again until the morning.