Chapter 23 Arcade and the Pier

Once Braelynn parked the car Oaklyn was out of the car in a flash. Braelynn couldn't believe how fast both Zaylee and Oaklyn were walking to the arcades. Braelynn paid for their date as she promised. At the end of the night, Braelynn surprised them by walking down the pier and getting something to eat, and then sitting on the bench at the end of the pier enjoying their fish and chips. Braelynn was sitting in the middle, Braelynn had Zaylee and Oaklyn cuddled into her and Braelynn was happy about this. Braelynn couldn't wait until she was ready to accept the mating bond. 

Soon it was time for them all to go home. Braelynn drove Zaylee and Oaklyn home they both gave her a kiss on the cheek to say thank you.

Braelynn was surprised and walked them to the door and then kissed both of them individually. Braelynn then turned and walked back to the car while Zaylee and Oaklyn stood at the front of the door in shock that Braelynn had kissed them. They soon got over their shock and went inside and Braelynn drove back to her house with a smile on her face. It was late when Braelynn got back and she opened the door and saw all the lights were off apart from the hallway. 

Braelynn made sure the house was secure before going up to her bed and turning off the hallway light. Once in her room, Braelynn took off her clothes and had a quick shower before getting into her nightwear and into bed.

Soon it was morning, Braelynn got up and had a wash before getting dressed and going down to breakfast. Braelynn and Daniel were both at work today.