Chapter 38 Planning the Game Room

While Braelynn was helping Zaylee she was explaining the Game Room to her and Oaklyn who was listening from the Wardrobe. Zaylee and Oaklyn could tell Braelynn was excited about the game room. Braelynn was going shopping tomorrow for it and she invited Zaylee and Oaklyn to come with her. Zaylee and Oaklyn said yes enthusiastically. 

Braelynn was happy her wives were coming with her. This was hidden a passion for Braelynn. 

Braelynn enjoyed everything gaming it was a hidden passion of her and she wanted to enjoy it with her wives. 

Braelynn thought that while she was playing her wives would be with her either lying on her or doing their work. Braelynn hoped this would become a reality. 

Zaylee and Braelynn made a list of what they needed for the Game Room it would mainly be electronics. They did that until Oaklyn was ready to go back out after they had some lunch. 

Braelynn watched her wives descend the stairs watching their hips sway. Braelynn loved her wives and she would do anything for them. Once they were downstairs they went to the kitchen where the chef was making their lunch. Braelynn thanked him and then went back to get their lunch. Braelynn and her wives chatted about everything and anything they loved being in each other's company.