Chapter 19 Braelynn goes suit shopping

Braelynn woke up to her mom shaking her. “It’s time to get up and ready. We are meeting Quinn and Scarlett for suit shopping in an hour” Dinah told Braelynn nodded and then got up and got ready for the day. Braelynn decided to wear comfy clothes. Joggers and polo shirt with a hoodie. 

Once Braelynn was ready, she went downstairs and ate breakfast before getting into her car and going to pick up Quinn and Scarlett. Upon arriving at the castle Braelynn saw Quinn and Scarlett walking out with Vienna before kissing them and getting in her car. Braelynn wished that she, Zaylee, and Oaklyn would be like that in the future. 

Once Quinn and Scarlett were in the car Braelynn started to drive to the next town along as she didn’t want Zaylee and Oaklyn to expect anything. Braelynn went off with Quinn and went suit shopping while Scarlett and Dinah went dress shopping for Zaylee and Oaklyn. Zaylee and Oaklynn were dressed as Zaylee has always said that she wants to wear a dress on her wedding day. 

After three hours of suit and dress shopping, they all had found the perfect outfits. 

Zaylee and Oaklyn were waiting at the steps of the castle when the moms returned. Braelynn got out to let Scarlett and Quinn out just as Vienna came out of the castle. Braelynn close the back doors and turned to her mates and winked before getting back in the car once Quinn and Scarlett were out of the way of the car. Braelynn sped out of the castle and down the road to her house dropping her mom and the outfits off and picking Jasper and Kenau up and taking them to the pier and going to the arcade.