Chapter 28 Planning the rest of the Wedding

Braelynn sat on Zaylee and Oaklyn's bed and talked through the wedding with them. Braelynn told them that the wedding colors are Peach and Gold, they seemed happy with the colors of the wedding and Braelynn couldn't be happier. 

Braelynn, Zaylee, and Oaklyn then talked through their wedding guest list for both events. 

Braelynn also told them if they are wearing dresses they will need one simple of for the evening and one extravagant one for the reception. Zaylee and Oaklyn nodded to this. Braelynn was happy that they knew now. 

Braelynn stayed with Zaylee and Oaklyn most of the day to sort out the wedding. Soon it was time for her to go home. Braelynn kissed Zaylee and Oaklyn before they walked her to the door. Braelynn made sure to tell Quinn, Scarlett, and Vienna goodbye. 

Braelynn then got in her car and picked her dad up before going home.

 Braelynn has a lot to do in two weeks. Braelynn made small talk with her dad while driving home. 

Braelynn needed to pack all her belonging and tell the kids she moving out and spend as much time with her family as possible. 

Once arriving home Daniel and Braelynn went to wash up before they sat down with their family and had dinner. 

Braelynn helped her ma tidy up before going and getting ready because it's Friday and it was their tradition that they have a movie night. Braelynn wanted to do this every Friday with her family even after she is married Braelynn couldn't wait for her married life to begin but she was nervous to leave her family behind. If only she knew what Quinn was doing for her new daughter-in-law and her family. She did the same for the Oaklyn family but they didn't want the offer.