Chapter 24 New Day

Chapter 24 New Day 

Soon it was time to leave for work. Braelynn and Daniel chose to take Braelynn BMW. 

Once Daniel and Braelynn arrived at the castle Braelynn went straight to her office and looked over reports that had been put on her desk. Braelynn was working through all reports with music playing in the background. 

Braelynn was nearly finished when Quinn and Scarlett came into the office. 

“Hi Braelynn how do you feel if we get the two family’s for dinner tomorrow night,” asked Quinn. “Yeah that's fine by me, I will text mom and tell her” replied Braelynn. 

Quinn and Scarlett nodded, they then chatted until they were called to attend to something out. 

Soon Braelynn was finishing up work before going to see her trainee training. On the way to the training when she saw her dad. 

He came over and walked to the training room, Braelynn then spent the remaining time in the training rooms observing and hoping that she can get the trainees to that point. 

Braelynn was walking to her car when she saw Zaylee and Oaklyn leaning up against them. 

“Hey you missed seeing you today” Oaklyn expressed. “Missed you two too” replied Braelynn. For the first time since they found out they were mates that they all had been busy.

They stood talking until Daniel arrived to go home. Braelynn kissed both Zaylee and Oaklyn on the cheek. Braelynn wanted to tell them before they saw them kissing. 

Braelynn then drove Daniel and herself home. Braelynn was happy that Zaylee and Oaklyn were her mates.