Chapter 6 Braelynn start new the job

They had a nice day yesterday going to the beach and then to the pier for fish and chips. It is now the next day and Daniel and Braelynn are starting their new job as warriors. Braelynn chose to wear a shirt and jeans with black boots. Braelynn looked smart and she then went downstairs to get breakfast and a coffee.

Soon Braelynn and Daniel were leaving for work with a packed lunch that Dinah assisted on having they chose to go in Braelynns car today Daniels’s car is getting delivered today. 

Once they arrived at the castle they parked and then went into the castle to find Quinn who was the warrior queen. Once they found the queen they were shown to Braelynn’s office she would be in charge of the new recruits and the old recruits that need training. Braelynn was happy that she felt at ease here, Braelynn looked at her dad and he smiled at her. 

Braelynn was getting settled in her office and making a list of what she needed from the shop to make her office feel like hers. Soon there was a knock on the door and it was Vienna and Scarlett. Braelynn and Daniel greeted them. “How are you liking your office,” asked Scarlett, “it’s c going to get some things to make it more me” replied Braelynn they all nodded. “I wanted to talk to you about meeting your daughter and her mate,” said Braelynn. 

Quinn, Scarlett, Vienna, Daniel looked at each other they were all shocked that she came to a decision so fast. Scarlett was the first to speak “are you sure and when do you want to meet them” asked Scarlett. “I am sure and I was thinking tomorrow night if that’s okay with you” responded Braelynn.