𝟏| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

CHAPTER ONE:

THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWER

IN THE MIDDLE of a beautiful forest, the sun shining through the many branches on the beautiful trees, a single piece of paper was stapled to the bark of a tree trunk, the big words 'WANTED' and 'DEAD or ALIVE' sitting on the top with a picture of...

IN THE MIDDLE of a beautiful forest, the sun shining through the many branches on the beautiful trees, a single piece of paper was stapled to the bark of a tree trunk, the big words 'WANTED' and 'DEAD or ALIVE' sitting on the top with a picture of Flynn Rider below the large printed words on the paper.

They could never get his nose right.

"This is the story of how I died. Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story. And the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of two girls named, Y/n and Rapunzel. And it starts, with the sun."

🦎

The sun was shining high up in the pink-ish-orange sky, above the big fluffy white clouds as a drop escaped the bright yellow sun, falling past the clouds and towards the ground on the planet Earth.

"Now, once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens."

As the drop of sunlight hit the ground, almost immediately, the drop formed through the dark green grass and brown dirt as a beautiful bright flower was created from above.

"And from this small drop of sun, grew a magic, golden, flower. It had the ability the heal the sick, and injured."

As the flower formed, a elder woman wearing a cloak over her head peaked from behind a large brown rock, back hunched over as her eyes widen upon seeing the bright flower. Curiously, she holds up her lantern to get a closer look.

"Oh, you see that old woman, over there? You might want to remember her. She's kind of important."

Taking more steps to the flower, the woman places her lantern on the ground and reaches out to the beautiful plant.

🦎

Along the beautiful blue waters, a kingdom stood proudly on a land. The small town stood below the large castle, many boats along the water as civilians from the kingdom were either leaving or entering the kingdom.

"Well, centuries pass and a hop skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen."

Inside the castle, a portrait of the king and queen, King Fredric and Queen Arianna, were painted on the paper, a frame wrapped around it. Meanwhile, in another room, the queen laid on her shared bed with her husband who kneeled beside her, her hand in his as their servants and a few guards stood around them, all looking at the queen in concern.

"And the Queen, well she was about to have twins, but she got sick, really, sick."

🦎