𝟔| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐛 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐬

CHAPTER SIX:

THE PUB THUGS

A LITTLE WHILE passed as the two girls trailed behind Flynn who claimed they were getting closer to where they needed to be for lunch

A LITTLE WHILE passed as the two girls trailed behind Flynn who claimed they were getting closer to where they needed to be for lunch. Y/n was still confused as she clutched her hat, her long h/c hair trailing behind her like Rapunzel's did as well. Both girls were silently speaking to one another, Rapunzel mainly being excited that she met someone who had the same hair as her. The birds were flying above their heads as they happily chirped.

"I know it's around here, somewhere. Ah, there it is." Flynn announces, looking at a shack just ahead of them. "The Snuggly Duckling. Don't worry, blondie, very quaint place, perfect for you. Don't want you scaring, and giving up on this whole endeavor now do we?"

Rapunzel shrugs, clutching her pan. "Well, I do like ducklings."

In response, Flynn lets out a small and sarcastic 'yay' which Y/n rose her brows out. Flynn only ignored her suspicious look, resting his hand on her lower back as he led the two girls towards the shack, passing a sign with a duck on it and the words 'The Snuggly Duckling' printed on the wood. As they stop at the door, Flynn slams it open.

"Garcon, your finest table, please." Flynn calls out.

A loud gasp escapes Rapunzel, her green eyes widening while Y/n's e/c eyes do the same. There inside stood many men, some with swords, one holding an evil smile with rats on his back, another one having a hook for a hand. Immediately, Rapunzel raises her frying pan, ready to defend herself just in case.

Flynn smirks a bit, leading the girls inside. "You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose. Really let that seep in. What are you two getting? Because to me, it's part man smell and the other part is really bad man smell. I don't know why, but overall, it just smells like the color brown. Y/n, your thoughts?"

"Flynn." Y/n grunts out, sending him a glare.

Just then, both Rapunzel and Y/n gasp as their heads go back. Turning around, they see a man holding both of their hair, staring at it with a look of interest. As quick as she could, Rapunzel gathered her hair up in her arms, backing away. Sending a glare to the man holding her hair, Y/n does the same but stays in her spot.

"That's a lot of hair." The man points out.

"They're growing it out. Is that blood in your mustache? Y/n, Goldie, look at this! Look at all the blood in his mustache! Good sir, that's a lot of blood!" Flynn exclaims.

"Flynn, what are you doing?" Y/n quietly asks through gritted teeth, gripping his arm.

"What? Figured you were hungry, so I brought you here." Flynn replies, gesturing around the place with his arms.

Meanwhile, Rapunzel had continued to back up until her hair was out of the man's grip, frying pan aimed forward. As she did that, she stopped when her back met something. Turning around, her eyes widen even more in fear upon seeing a much bigger man slowly turning his head to her, a growl leaving past his lips while Flynn trails over, Y/n following.