𝟐| 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲

CHAPTER TWO:

RUNNING AWAY

THE BEAUTIFUL KINGDOM stood proudly where it was built, people happily chatting in town as they did their own things, some people at the bakery that was in their small village, others even dancing as there was a lot of that that happened in the vi...

THE BEAUTIFUL KINGDOM stood proudly where it was built, people happily chatting in town as they did their own things, some people at the bakery that was in their small village, others even dancing as there was a lot of that that happened in the village most days while the small band played with their instruments.

"Meanwhile, away from the tower where Rapunzel was kept, the other twin grew up in the castle with her parents. Y/n grew up with luxury and nice food and beautiful dresses."

In the hallways of the castle, Y/n, now a little girl, stood in a beautiful f/c dress, her long h/c hair up in a braid, her hand going all the way down to her feet. The princess was staring at a portrait of her as a baby, her father holding her in his arms while her mother held another baby.

Y/n had been told of her sister before, but wasn't given too much information. All she knew was that they were inseparable even as babies as their chubby hands would always be conjoined together. And it as they somehow knew either one of them was hurt or in danger.

"Though at first, she grew to somewhat like the attention she'd get, Y/n got bored of the luxury, feeling trapped in her life in the castle with her parents. Of course, she loved her parents deeply. She just wanted to feel..."

🦎

During the night, Y/n stood on her parents balcony, the king and queen on each of her sides as she watched the floating lights high up into the sky with a look of awe in her e/c eyes. She always enjoyed this.

"...free."

Of course, Y/n knew, even at her young age, that her parents were celebrating for her and her lost sister's birthday, but also in hopes that her lost sister would be found and come back to them sometimes. Even after a few years of her being gone, they still had hope and wouldn't give up anytime soon.

"The King and Queen always kept Y/n stuck in the castle, not knowing if the same person would come back and take the other princess like they did a few years ago. The princess felt trapped as her whole life, all she wanted to do was to see the world but that wouldn't happen when she was in the castle walls."

The queen leans down, picking her daughter up in her arms as the girl's long hair falls down her back and over the woman's arms. The king, queen and the princess watch the lights with fond smiles, just like they do every year on the twins' birthday.

🦎

The princess' bedroom was neatly decorated like usual, the said princess standing in front of a mirror as she wore a beautiful dress that went down to her feet. Her long h/c hair that always goes past her ankles whenever it was down from a hairstyle was up in a braid like usual.