𝟑| 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

CHAPTER THREE:

CLIMBING THE TOWER

THE SUN WAS shining in the large kingdom, the village being quiet as people were doing their own things

THE SUN WAS shining in the large kingdom, the village being quiet as people were doing their own things. The blue water surrounded the land that the proud kingdom stood, a few boats sitting on the calm waves. On top of the castle, three figures could be seen as they slid down the rough roof of the castle.

Flynn Rider led the way on the roof of the castle, jumping on flat pillars with Y/n trailing behind him, a beanie sitting over her head, hair tucked beneath the cotton with only the few strands coming out like it always had been. The Stabbington Brothers trailed behind the two as they were going on their plan to steal two certain crowns.

As the years had gone by, Y/n somehow found herself becoming friends with Flynn as they were inseparable, becoming extremely close. As they were best friends, feelings grew along the way between the two of them, but of course, they never said anything about it. When she ran away, Y/n didn't plan on becoming a thief, but here she was.

The lost princess felt nostalgia as they ran across the roof of the castle she once lived in as they were stealing hers and her lost sister's crown.

As the girl and the Stabbington brothers stopped at the opening Flynn was supposed to go in where the crowns laid below them. However, the man had different plans as he looked out at the view, slightly leaning over the edge of the castle but making sure to have a good grip on the pillar he stood beside.

"Wow!" Flynn breathes out. "I could get used to a view like this."

"Rider, come on." One of the Stabbington brothers hisses.

Flynn holds up a hand. "Hold on. Yep, I'm used to it. Guys, I want a castle."

"We do this job, you could buy your own castle with your little girlfriend." The Stabbington brother states, glancing to the girl beside him.

"I'm not his girlfriend." Y/n protests, walking towards her best friend and grabbing his arm, pulling him with her.

The Stabbington brothers and Y/n get a rope wrapped around Flynn's waist before the brothers lower him down into the opening they had stopped beside, watching as he quietly takes the two crowns, placing them in his satchel while many guards stood in front of him, their backs to the thief. Just then, one of the guards sneeze.

"Oh, hay fever?" Flynn questions.

The guard looks to him in the corner of his eye. "Yeah."

As he looks back, his eyes widen, just realizing a thief was behind him as he lets out a gasp, looking upwards just in time to see Flynn's feet by the opening before he was out of sight. While shouting, the other guards run by his side, following his gaze upwards.