Christmas Eve Party

[smut]

bottom: yelena
top: kate

yelena's pov

It's Christmas Eve and Kate's mom invited me to her party.
I was already in the parking lot and checked my makeup and hair in the little mirror in my car before I got out of it. I'm kinda excited to seeing kate again.
Between me and kate...there is always a very tense atmosphere and even a blind man would see that we like each other.
I'm usual a cold and emotionless person, but around kate i'm totally soft and nice. kate has a really good influence on me and she always takes care of me which i appreciate a lot. She's such an amazing girl.

After I got out of my car, I was walking straight up to the large entrance of the building. I saw Kate's mother standing there as she greeted all the guests.
"Hi Yelena, nice to see you.", She said and hugged me. "Hi Eleanor.", I said and return her hug.
"Kate is already waiting inside for you. She's been excited to see you all day.", said Kate's mother and I had to smile a little. Kate is so cute. "I'll go and look for her then, see you later Eleanor." I said and got into the big building.

When I got inside, I first looked around and saw Kate after a few minutes. She was standing at a table with her stepfather Jack. I ran up to them and hugged Kate from behind.
"Hi Kate," I whispered into her ear. A little startled, she turned around and smiled at me. "Hi Yelena.", She said and gave me a quick hug. "Hi Jack." I said and he just nodded briefly.
He is like any father. Very caring when the daughter brings her date.
We talked a little.
And after a while I felt Kate's hand slipping under my dress. I looked at her and she noticed it of course because a small grin forms on her lips.
Her hand moved further and further up between my legs and out of reflex I held her wrist tight.
"What are you doing Kate?" I asked quietly and she looks at me. "Would you guys excuse us.", Kate said to her parents as she takes my hand in hers and pulls me with her. We ran into a room, her office. Kate pushed me into the room and locked the door behind her.She came up to me and pressed me against the desk.
"You have no idea how much I want you," Kate whispered against my lips.
The way she pressed me against the desk and the way she looks at me made me so wet.
"Then show me how much you want me Kate," I said and bit my lip.
Kate kissed me passionately and I wrapped my arms around her neck. After a few minutes we broke the kiss because we were out of breath.
"You are so hot Yelena.", She said in her low voice and lifted me onto the desk so was sitting on it.
She pressed my legs a little apart and ran her hands over my thighs to push my dress up a bit. When she reached the top of my hips she grabbed my panties and took them off of me.
She kissed my neck and my shoulder while sliding her right hand between my legs. I have to moan softly and leaned back a little. Kate started to make circular movements on my clit. „Fuck Kate...", I was a moaning mess after she slipped two fingers inside of me. „Do you like this baby?", Kate asked in a low voice kissing my jawline. „Mhm I do...so much.", I said under a lot of moans.
She pulled her fingers out of me and licked them clean. „You taste delicious.", she said with a grin on her face after she saw how red my face was.

Kate undid her belt and took it off all the way. "Give me your hands.", She told me and I did what she said. She tied my hands together so that I couldn't move them. And when she took off her pants my eyes widened. "Did you have all of this planned?" I asked while staring at her strap-on.
"Maybe.", She said with a grin and came a little closer to me. She pulled me to the edge of the desk and stood right between my legs. I put my shackled hands around her neck the same way I put my legs around her waist. She slipped her strap into me, which is why I had to groan.
"Fuck you're so tight.", Kate said and started to fuck me. The room was filled with my moans.
After a while, Kate pulled me off the desk to turn me around and then press my body on the table. With one hand she grabbed my hip and with the other she grabbed my hair to pull me up a bit.
She fucked me from behind and her thrusts got faster and faster. She pulled me up by my hair and started choking me. My moans got louder and louder.
"I'm coming." I groaned as I felt everything inside me got tighter. "Cum for me baby," Kate whispered in my ear and then I came moaning her name.
Kate hugged me from behind and I slowly calmed down.
"God that was hot," she said and pulled away from me.
"Yes, it was, we have to repeat that.", I said with a grin.
We got dressed again and then went back to the party like nothing ever happened.

request's are open:)