Just a case of the mondays (2/2)

warnings: top!flo bottom!hailee, smut, strap on use, mommy kink, praise kink, degrading kink, a LOT of pet names, fingering, oral sex, spanking, choking, a little bit of fluff at the end.

Hailee's pov

"Yes Mommy, I like it so much.." I say moaning as all the pain turns into pleasure.
"Good girl. Now let me fuck you senseless."

The next thing I feel is her hips pressing against my ass. And I can feel a...bulge?
I'm pressing myself against it.
"Can you feel it baby?" She asks rubbing her bulge against me. I moan gripping the edge of the desk.

I can hear that Miss Pugh opens her belt and unbuttons her pants. "I'm gonna fuck you with my strap, okay babygirl?" She says pressing the tip against my entrance. Oh fuck...

"Yes...please mommy, fuck me." I moan pressing myself against her cock.
"I need you mommy...please." I plead looking behind me into her eyes.
And this was the last thing she needed to hear.

"Fuck, your begs are music to my ears. A desperate slut begging for my cock." She says slowly entering me. A loud moan escapes my mouth. "Fuck!" I almost scream but Miss Pugh put her hand over my mouth muting my loud moans.

"Shhh I don't want you to make a sound. Don't forget that we're still in school. Or do you want that everyone can here how good I'm fucking you?" She says slowly starting trusting into me.

I nod whimpering into her hand. I feel her hand coming down on my ass again. And I moan into her hand. "Use your words slut." She says pulling her hand away.

"Yes I understand Mommy." I whimper trying to be quite. Her trusts getting faster.
I never felt so much pleasure. My Ex's couldn't even made me cum. But this here, this is way more different than the sex I had before.

"Mmm fuck Hailee, you're so tight. Squeezing my cock so perfectly." She groans pulling my hair and starts pounding into me.
"Your doing so well baby. Your taking my cock so fucking good." She breaths heavily.

I feel how close I am. This feeling is so powerful that I see little stars in front of my eyes. "I-I'm close mommy..." I moan gripping the edge of the desk even tighter.
"That's it babygirl, cum for your mommy" she groans pounding into me at a unnatural pace.

I moan into my hand, cumming so hard that I can feel how everything runs down my thighs. I feel so sore and my legs are shaking.

"You did so well darling." She says with her raspy voice patting my head softly.
"Now get on your knees and clean up the mess you made." She says pulling me off the table.

"Go on babygirl. Suck it." She demand, looking down on me with those dark green orbs. I lean forward, kissing the tip of the strap before I'm closing my lips around it.

"That's my good girl." Miss Pugh says after I finished cleaning her up. I stand up, looking at her and pulling her in for a passionate kiss.
"I really want to do this again." I say looking at her with puppy eyes. Miss Pugh lips were dressed in a big smile and my heart starts to beat faster.
"Me too princess. I really do." She says stroking my cheeks and pulling me in for another kiss.

After that, we got dressed and exchanged numbers. I smile. I never thought someone like her would be interested in me.

"Text me, okay baby?" She says smiling at me after I packed all my school stuff and was about to leave the class.
"I will, don't worry." I say, returning her smile before leaving the class.