Not so worst day

hi guys! I decided to write some hailee os. Mostly Hailee x femalereader. Here is the first Chapter, I hope y'all like it and comment what you think about it:)
now have fun reading!

[pure smut]

top: Y/N
bottom: Hailee

y/n's pov

I'm coming from work and I walk into our house. I toss my bag and the keys aggressively on the table with a groan.
Stupid work, this day is literally the worst ever.

"I'm home Babe." I call out to my girlfriend Hailee, letting her know that I'm back.
She was in the living room. I walk that way and find her sitting there drinking some coffee.

"Hey Baby how was your work?" She asks with a warm smile.
I sigh before walking over to her and planting a kiss on her lips. "Horrible..."
"I'm sorry about that my love, you want to tell me about it?" She gave me a glass of vodka bc she already knew how horrible my day was.

"Those idiots are so dumb. They can't even manage a campaign without my help. I needed to re-manage the whole thing. I'm so tired of this job I swear." I said and rest my head on my free hand while the other one is holding my glass of vodka.
"Baby one day, they will see how much potential you have, and you will get a better job." I chuckle, it's so cute how she's trying to make me feel better.

"Is there anything I can do for you? How about I make some dinner? Any wishes?" She stands up and goes to the kitchen to look for some food.
She's wearing a really short shorts and as she bends down to look in one of the cabinets, my eyes trail down to her ass. I bite my lip and make my way to her. She was still searching for her item and as I reach her, I let my hand slide over her legs up to the exposed part of her ass. She shivered under my touch.
"Mmm I guess I know what I want to eat today." I whisper in her ear right after she got back standing. My hands where sliding over her stomach and I can feel her hard abs.

"Tell me what you want Y/N." She says with a small moan after starting to grind her ass on me.
"I want you babygirl." I whisper in her ear licking on her lobe. Her breath starts to be heavy and fast. "Come with me, and let me release all my frustrations out on you." I say starting to kiss her neck and biting on it, leaving some red marks.
I could feel how fast her heart is beating after cropping her breasts and squeezing them hard. She moans. "Take me to the bedroom." She says with a small moan.
"With pleasure my love." I say turning her around and pulling her up to carry her to our bedroom.

I put her down on the bed starting to unbuttoning my shirt. She was staring at me the whole time, and after I open the shirt to expose my bra covered chest her eyes light up. I love what kind of effect I have on her.
I begin to unbutton my pants and let them slide down my legs.
"You look so sexy." She says with a grin on her face. "I would like to sit on your face the whole day 24/7 I swear to god." She says with a small teasing moan and I need to bite my lip.
"You wanna ride me baby?" I asks her and she immediately says 'yes'

I give her a kiss and I walk over to our dresser to pull out the strap on. I quickly put it on after removing my panties.
"God I'm getting so wet only by this view." Hailee says, staring like crazy.

I sit down on the bed giving her a sign to get on my lap. She slowly let the strap slide into her and she moan loudly after being filled completely with the dildo.
"Oh fuck, you feel so good baby." She moans grabbing my hair and starting to ride me.
I put my hands on her hips to help her a little bit and meeting her trusts.
"Fuck your so tight babygirl." I groan staring to kiss her neck, sucking and biting on it.
She leans back using my lags as a support. I leaned forward to attack her breasts.
I start sucking on her nipples, teasing them between my teeth and biting on them a little.

"Mmm I'm gonna cum." She moan loudly and I immediately stop her and my movements to pull out of her. No, she's not coming this early. "W-why did you stop? I was about to cum." She asks frustrated and her breath is heavy.
"On all four's." I say and she did without wasting time. I bend down to take a long lick and she immediately moans again.
"Fuck yes, right there baby." She moans pressing her center more into my face.
I feel that she was cuming again and I stopped. She groans frustrated and I slide into her with an hard trust. She screamed because she didn't see that coming.
I slap her ass and she releases a lustful moan. "Mmm fuck yes slap my ass babe." She moans continuously. I pull her hair.
"You like that right? Being spanked like that until your ass is turning red." I say and I could feel how wet she is getting after hearing me saying dirty stuff to her.
I spank her again pulling her up to me by her hair to fuck her even deeper.

"Oh god, you're so deep Y/N..." she moans in my pressing her ass against me to met my trusts. My hand was now between her legs teasing her clit.
"I-I'm-" she was interrupted by her own moan. "Your what babygirl? I didn't understand you, use your words properly." I say and she gets even tighter. I know she is about to cum, but I wanted to hear it from her.
"I'm gonna cum." She moans extremely loud as I get faster harder and deeper with my trusts. "I want you to scream my name Hailee." I say and I know that she is going crazy every time I say her name with my sex voice. And after that she get so tight that I can't barely move. "Ahh fuck Y/N" She screams at the top of her lungs and falling into my arms after she reaches her high.

A few minutes later when she ride out her orgasm she fell into the bed. "God this was the best orgasm I ever had." She say out of breath. "I'm glad you enjoyed it baby." I say with a grin after laying down right beside her and putting the blanket over our bodies.