my dirty little heart

warnings: none just some pure fluff and angst:)

yelena's pov

God...I'm just so tired. Everything around me is pressuring me and I have the feeling I can't breath anymore.
Everything is getting to much. The missions, the loss of my sister, being on distance with Kate...

I'm sitting on my bed right now. Trying to control my tears, trying to calm myself down.
Playing with my rings was always helping but now, not even this could make me calm down.
Not even the smell of Kate, hugging her Hoodie tightly against my chest. God please make it stop...just for a few moments.

After a few minutes, Kate is walking by my room, standing still after she heard my sobs.
Her head is turning towards me, her face filled with worries and fears.

„Yelena..?" she says walking towards me and sitting down on the edge of the bed.
„Hey...what is wrong?" she asks stroking my hair and pulling me into a hug.

my tears didn't stop falling from my eyes, they got even more. I'm falling apart in her arms, crying my soul out and making her tshirt wet with my tears.
Kate's stroking my back, calming me down a little. She's the only one where I feel safe since my sister died.
Kate was always there for me, being my friend at first and now becoming my lover.

I truly love her so much. She's my safe place, my comfort person and I never felt the need to act different in her presence. I could always be myself...

„You wanna talk about it babe?" she says wiping my tears from my cheeks.
I nodded, taking a deep breath.

„You know...since we get a lot of missions, I have the feeling everything is getting to much a-and I started to thing t-that I've ceased to exist..." I say looking down on my hands hoping she will understand me.

„Yelena listen to me." Kate says, taking my hands in her's. „I love you." she continues and I felt a warm feeling building up in my chest.
„oh I-I wasn't expecting that..." I say.
She squeezes my hands a little.
„I love you more than anything or anyone on earth and you need to know that so deeply that you never doubt it..." tears sliding down my cheeks again as I listen to her beautiful voice. „You need to know it in your bones. And if it takes me telling you everything single day if it doesn't get in that deep, then I'm gonna do that..." Kate says, looking at me with this warm and loving eyes, for which I fall so hard.

„Because you're my everything, Yelena. I can't live without you. I can't breath without you and I can't live without you." she ends her confession and I'm still tearing up. I love this girl so much.

„Where is this coming from?" I say with a little giggle.

„It's coming from my dirty little heart." she says proudly and I can't hold my laugh. She's making me so happy.

„I'm feeling a lot better. Thank you so much." I say smiling at her. „That's good, and now keep smiling, it looks way better on you." she say while leaning in to place a soft kiss to my lips.

short but cute. hope y'all still like it:)