Jealousy

requested!
[smut and fluff]

top: yelena
bottom: kate

yelena's pov

We are in a club, with one of Kate's new friends, Liz. God she's so annoying, I already hate her. Not because she's annoying, she is flirting with my girlfriend the whole entire time. And she knows that I'm sitting right next to Kate.
I hold Kate's  hand in a tight grip, getting a little mad because she won't stop flirting with her, touching her arm and leg. If looks could kill, Liz would be dead in a second.
I'm usually really kind and calm but it quickly goes away after seeing Liz flirting with my girl.

"You look really gorgeous today, Kate." Liz said as she smiled at Kate and I rolled my eyes.
I see that Kate doesn't feel comfortable, but she said thank you anyways.
"And your smile is so pretty." Liz stared into Kate's eyes and I saw how Kate keep up her fake smile.
I knew it, she makes her feel uncomfortable. I hate this girl. I was done watching this.

I pushed my drink away and threw some money on the table before getting Kate's  attention by squeezing her hand.
"Babygirl? Are you ready to go?" I said starting to kiss her neck. "Yeah." Kate said and I started pecking her lips.
We grabbed our bags. "Bye Liz." Kate said and tugged on my hand to exit the club. I looked back to Liz with a smirk on my lips. Oh I was so satisfied.

As soon as we were out of the club I pressed Kate against a wall putting my hands on her hips and I pushed my lips onto hers.
"Yelena...what's going on with you?" Kate asked a little out of breath and stared into my eyes.

"Stop acting like you didn't notice how Liz was flirting with you to the death. She was touching my girl " I said. "I'm really sorry I should've said something but Liz made me feel so uncomfortable." Kate said and I kissed her forehead. "Oh I know baby. That's why I asked you to go." I said with a smile.
She kissed me and pulls me closer. "I really want to make it up to you Babe." Kate whispered into my ear.
"And how?" I asked her grabbing her ass a little. Kate licked my earlobe and I felt her smirk on my skin. "You can do everything you want with me, use me to take your frustration out on me." Kate whispered in a low voice and I can't resist it anymore.
I grabbed her and we got to the car.
We were out of nowhere, so nobody was walking by.

We got on the backseats of my car and I pushed her down attacking her lips. We made out for a while after I started kissing her neck, biting and sucking on it to leave some hickeys.
I pulled her top over her head seeing that she wasn't wearing a bra. I looked into her eyes.
"You're such a needy girl." I said while kissing her boobs down to her nipples. I sucked on them, biting a little on them. "Mmm fuck bab-" I heard that she stopped herself from ending her sentence. "What was that?" I asked her.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that." I looked at her grabbing her chin. "Didn't mean to say what, Babygirl?" I teased her a little.
"I didn't mean to say that Daddy." She finally said and I smile satisfied. "Good girl."

"Now let me see how wet you are." I said pulling her jeans down seeing her panties being soaked with her wetness.
I put a finger on her center letting it slide over it. She moaned and this was music to my ears. I pulled her panties down blowing some cold air between her legs. She whimpered and letting out some low moans.
"Please..." Kate whimpers pressing her center towards me. "Please what Baby?" I asked her in a low voice.
"Please fuck me, I need to feel you." I was satisfied with her answer and started to eat her out. She was already a moaning mess.

She pulled my hair to press my face more between her legs. "Mmm fuck right there." She moans grinding her center against my mouth. I felt that she was really close, but I didn't want her to cum yet, so I stopped and kissed my way up to her lips. "W-why did you stop?" She asks out of breath, wanting to collect herself, but I didn't let her by pushing two fingers inside of her. "Oh fuck Yelena." She nearly screamed and I smirked a little. "Yes Baby, be a good girl for me and scream my name, so everyone knows who you belong to." I whispered in her ear and she literally lost it. She was a moaning and screaming mess, my movements got even faster and harder.
"Oh god...I-I can't hold it anymore." She cried out while she claws into my back.

"Cum for me Kate, cum all over my fingers." I said in a low and deep voice. And that's it, she got even tighter around my fingers and her grip on my back started to hurt a little.
I helped her to ride her orgasm out, it took a while after she came down from her high.
"This was the best orgasm I ever had." She said out of breath. "I'm satisfied that you enjoyed it with every nerve of your body." I said with a small smirk on my lips.
I kissed her softly. "Lie down, I'll drive us home." I said after she put her clothes on.

After 15 minutes we got home so I got out of the car just to see that Kate was sleeping on the backseats. I pulled her up, closed the car and carried her into the house. I walked into our bedroom and lay her down, pulling of her jeans so that she was just wearing her top and panties. I put our blanket over her and gave her a kiss on the forehead and started to put on my pyjama. I got into the bed and seconds later I felt how she came closer and cuddled up to me laying her head on my chest. I put my arms around her, holding her tight.
"I love you so much Kate." I said giving her a kiss on the head. "I love you too." She mumbled after falling asleep again.
She's so cute, I seriously don't deserve her.