endless love

[fluff] a short but emotional os:)

yelena's pov

It's the morning after an exhausting mission. I had a wound on my arm, but Kate treated it wonderfully.
She always does it, she's always worried because I wasn't as hard as Thor.

I was already awake and Kate was still asleep lying in my arms.
Her head was on my chest and her right arm was wrapped around my stomach. She looked so peaceful, after a tons of nights without sleep after the Blip happened...
I looked at her for a while and lost myself in thoughts that only revolved around Kate.
What did I do to deserve such an angel?

I stroked her hair and grinned widely. I'm so in love with this girl. And nothing in this world could ever change that.

"Are you watching me sleep?" I suddenly heard Kate.

"Yes, why?" I asked her, looking into her sleepy eyes.

"Stop that, it's creepy." she said and I had to grin.

"I just can't help it, you're way too beautiful."

I felt her smile against my chest and I also saw her cheeks turn slightly pink.

"I keep wondering what I did to deserve you," I said as Kate sat up to get a better look at me.

She smiled softly and took my hand in hers.
She looked at me with such incredible love, which made my heart beat faster.

"Nothing in this world would ever change the way I feel about you, Yelena," she said, her face getting closer and closer.

"After the blip I thought I had lost you forever, but when you came back I swore to myself to never let you out of my sight again. This situation had torn me to pieces and I couldn't sleep at night.
Your sister... She always stood by my side and I will never forget her all of that, including how she sacrificed herself for all of us."

I had tears in my eyes and Kate now closed the gap between us and kissed me with pure emotion and passion.

There is nothing in this world that I would exchange for this feeling.

____
the first os of my new book is out now:)