Weekend Trip (1/2)

[slight smut]

bottom: kate
top: yelena

kate's pov

After a long and hard week of work, yelena and I decided to go to the mountains for a whole weekend with Clint, Peter and MJ. Aspen to be precise. I've been so excited the whole time and when I got home from work the first thing I did was packing my bags. I was almost done as Yelena finally came home.
"Hi babe, I'm home.", She called through the apartment and I hurried over to her and hugged her tightly. Of course, she hugged me back and then gave me a kiss.
"And, how was your day?" I asked her as she started packing her suitcase.
"Today I hadn't so much work, it was actually very chill.", She said while putting her things in the bag. "And how was yours?" She asked and looked at me. "A little stressful but okay. I'm so excited for the trip.", I said with a grin, which Yelena replied. "Yeah, I've also been excited the whole time.", She said and pulled me into a hug.
"Did I already tell you today how beautiful you are?", Yelena asked and I have to smile.
"No not yet." I said and Yelena leaned forward to kiss me. "You look beautiful today, Kate," she said, looking into my eyes. In this moment I felt more comfortable than ever.
I kissed her and got away from her. "You still have to finish packing your suitcase," I said and then walked out of the room with mine.

After we left our apartment we where on the way to our privat jet. Clint, Peter and MJ where already waiting.
"Hey guys.", I said after Yelena and I got into the jet.

"I think we can start Happy.", Clint said and we all sat down.
When the plane took off, we all toasted with champagne. "For a wonderful weekend.", Yelena said and we then all drank our champagne.
After a couple of hours we landed in Aspen and were then driven to our villa by Happy.
"Wow that looks really nice.", MJ said and Peter agreed.

On the first day we were exploring the city, doing a little shopping and then eating in a restaurant.
Happy was in the supermarket at the time because we all wanted to cook tomorrow.
We drove back to the villa late in the evening. Yelena and I fell tired to bed.
After a while I woke up because I was thirsty, so I went down to the kitchen and took a small water bottle from the fridge when I saw that Happy had brought ice cream. I sat down on the dining table and then started eating the ice cream.
Suddenly I heard steps and then I saw Yelena coming into the kitchen.
"So this is where you are.", She said and came up to me.
"I was thirsty and wanted to drink something, then I found the ice cream and couldn't resist." I said with a giggle. Yelena smiled gently at me and took the ice cream from my hand. "Do you know what else you can do with ice cream?", She asked me and gave me a THAT look.
I shook my head and she picked up the spoon. "Then I'll show you.", She said while putting some ice cream on the spoon and holding it in front of her mouth. I was about to put the spoon in my mouth when she pulls it away and presses the cold substance against my neck. I moaned.
Yelena carefully runs the spoon over my neck, my shoulders, to my collarbones and finally to my breasts. She leaned over and began to lick the ice cream trail with her tongue. In a couple of places she kissed me and sucked on my neck. I have to moan softly. Yelena opened my dressing gown so that I just sit in front of her in my panties.
She took the spoon again and spread some ice on my nipples and then started licking again. She kissed my breasts and sucked on my nipples, which is why I put my head back and moaned.
I thought she was done but when Yelena then smeared the ice cream on the inside of my thighs and then licked everything there, I knew what was coming.
She took off my panties and put some ice cream on my pussy. Because of the cold feeling I had to groan a bit to loud.
"Shhh Kate, you don't want to wake the others.", Yelena said, who has already placed her head between my legs.
She started to lick me and I grabbed her hair. "Oh my god." I groaned, because of the  mixture of cold and warm was really good.
"Do you like that baby?", Yelena asked me and looked up to me, and just looking at this sight I could have cum. "Y-yes.", I groaned and Yelena stopped for a second.
"Yes what?" She said and I knew what I need to say. "Yes Mommy," I said in a trembling voice.
"Good girl," she said with a grin and continued to lick me.

part 2?