casual lunch

top: yelena
bottom: kate
warnings: 18+, smut, mommy kink, public teasing, public sex, fingering

There was always nonstop chatter whenever they managed to get together and have dinner like this, mainly because finding time in everyone's schedules was quite the difficult task. This particular evening, it had been a months since they'd all seen one another. Natasha and Wanda had been courteous enough to host, partially celebrating their recent engagement and partially just wanting to see their friends all at once.

Kate, however, was a bit uneasy as she sat at the table and tried to hold conversation. The reason? Although no words had necessarily been exchanged, Yelena's eyes had been burning with a fire Kate knew all to well, and Yelena wasn't one to keep her...urges under wraps.

"Kate, how's the modeling going?" Natasha asked politely during a lull in the bustling conversation.

"Huh? Oh, it's been fine." Kate felt herself tense when a soft, familiar hand was placed on her knee, out of sight beneath the table. It was a gentle gesture, and she let her gaze flit to her girlfriend affectionately but only then realized this was going to take a turn. The fire was still there behind Yelena's eyes, strong as ever, if not even more prominent.

"I saw you in a magazine!!" The young, loud Peter exclaimed. For some reason Wanda had let him sit at the head of the table and now the boy felt empowered and kept shouting over everyone whenever he felt ignored. He slapped his hand on the table for needless emphasis, "That means you're really famous!"

Kate smiled earnestly, "No, that was a small thing. I was only one like, half a page..." Her words were soft and halting. She couldn't quite focus. Why? Because Yelena's hand was slowly trailing up her thigh. The younger girl already felt a blush coming on her cheeks, and she clenched her fork with white knuckles.

"How about you Yelena? Is the store doing okay?" Clint questioned, "Laura and I have been meaning to stop by, but-"

"-but why'd you have to open a bookstore??" That's so boring. Why couldn't you have like, a record shop or...an anything shop?" Clint asked.

Yelena hummed thoughtfully, incredibly composed, despite her fingers trailing along the hem of Kate's skirt, "I like books. It's peaceful, and I like interacting with people..." Her hand finally slid past the fabric and Kate's next inhale got caught in her throat, trying to keep the sound quiet. Yelena wasn't quite doing anything yet, just lingering, hovering, not quite making contact, "...I've been wanting Kate to try and do some promotional modelling for the shop so it'll get people to come. Like, put on fake glasses and pose with the books or something"

Peter laughed with a mouthful of eat, "Ha! A book model."

Carol spoke in her soft voice, "That's a great idea. It'll make your store stand out."

Yelena smiled an impossibly sweet smile that did not match what she was secretly doing beneath the table, "I think so too! But she's 'too shy', apparently. Which isn't true. Trust me, she's not all that shy." With that, the older girl finally pushed aside her girlfriend's underwear and slowly slid a finger inside of her.

Kate gasped, gripping her fork so tightly it nearly hurt and pursing her lips desperately to keep any noises back. Her eyes desperately looked at all the others at the table, wondering if they could tell what was happening or if they suspected anything. Wanda was sitting right next to her, but thankfully she was too preoccupied with staring at Nat to even properly address anyone else there. Even so, Kate was terrified of being caught, and Yelena absolutely knew that. But it didn't stop her. If anything, it just encouraged her.

"Yeah, Kate definitely plays up that shy thing a little too much." Nat agreed.

Kate knew it was about time for her to playfully defend herself, to speak up, to respond, but she didn't trust the steadiness of her voice when Yelena's finger was slowly moving in and out of her. She simply curled her toes, gripping the edge of her chair with her other hand, "I-I'm...I-I a-am shy-ah-" Yelena added another finger, wanting to push her, and Kate couldn't help but gasp quietly, honestly proud of herself for keeping back a yelp. A few brows furrowed and Kate desperately tried to salvage the normalcy, "I-I've a-always been shy, ah, um, modelling helps to mmmmff-" The struggling girl bit her lower lip when her girlfriend curled those two fingers, hitting a spot she knew would make her squirm. Kate shut her eyes for a moment, using every ounce of her willpower to keep talking, "-mmmake me feel more confident!"