Weekend Trip (2/2)

here is part 2 ya nasty mf's ;)
[smut and a little bit fluff]

bottom: kate
top: yelena

kate's pov

„Good girl.", said yelena with a low voice and pressed her face between my legs to lick me.
Her tongue slid over my clit and when her lips wrapped around my clit I had to moan loudly. I put my hand over my mouth and moaned into it as Yelena started sucking on my clit. "You taste so good babygirl," she said and the vibrating of her voice against my pussy made me groan.
After a while I felt that I was about to cum but Yelena stopped.
"Why did you stop?" I said breathlessly with a disappointed voice.
"I want you to cum all over my fingers baby," she said against my lips and kissed me.
I tasted myself which is why I moaned into Yelena's mouth.
Yelena ran her right hand between my legs and when her cold fingers touched my pussy I had to moan and a few seconds later she slides them into me.
"Oh fuck..." I moaned in Yelena's ear as she started kissing my neck.
"You're so tight Kate.." she whispered against my neck and her movements got faster and faster.
"Mhh fuck you feel so good Yelena." I moaned and she looked me straight in the eyes. "Just like that baby, moan my name, I want everyone to hear that I'm the reason why you feel so good right now," she said in her low voice, and the way she said it brought me closer to my climax.

"I'm gonna cum." I groaned and I clutched into Yelena's back.
"Then cum for me baby.", Yelena whispered in my ear and her movements became faster and harder for the very last time.
"Ahh fuck...Yelena..." I moaned loudly as I came.
When I had calmed down a bit, Yelena pulled her fingers out of me and licked them clean. She moaned softly at the taste and I bit my lower lip.

"I'm really tired." I said and yawned, which made Yelena smile.
"Okay Baby we'll put you to bed," she said and picked me up. I giggled a bit as she carried me in bride style to our room and then carefully laid me to bed.
Yelena laid down next to me and put her arms around me.
"I love you so much, do you know that Kate Bishop?" She whispered, kissing my forehead. I had to grin and my stomach started to tingle because I was so happy.
"I love you a lot more Yelena Belova.", I whispered back and kissed her soft and kissable lips.
I felt tiredness overcame me and slowly fell asleep in Yelena's arms.

very short i knowww...but I hope y'all like it:)
you can put some requests in the comments. updates will be slow bc of my seminars this week. OH! i also wanted to thank y'all for the almost 500 reads LIKE WHAT? just with 2 oneshots :o
okay i will leave now. bye guys <3