𝐉𝐮-𝐃𝐨 || 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐈𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫 ~ 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐤

Warning: Fluff, Wholesome

Words: 1.8k

-----------------------------------------

"Dammit you pig headed--" Ju-Do starts to get angry, after Geun-Tae flashing a teasing grin on the young mans face,

"Come on, but it's true...........you ain't got no luck whatsoever," Geun-Tae smirks. "I suggest you will be single forever!!"

The earth general laughs out loud while I remain sitting beside Geun-tae, my general in fact. I became a strong soldier for a woman, and he personally asked me to work alongside him. I felt honoured seen I was all alone at my home, after losing my parents a while back. Geun-Tae has always been like a big brother if you call it like that, and given that he is awaiting his new baby boy at his home......means I am able to become his aunty.

Ju-Do and my eyes met with each other as my cheeks redden quickly hiding my face, while Geun-Tae throws a laughing fit before Ju-Do and him began throwing fists at each other. Suddenly the King walks in with a nervous smile on his face, "Now you two, I don't need to get weakened generals into battle."

The two stop slowly bowing while I try my best to stifle my laughter inside, as I could feel Ju-Do's eyes glancing my way. "Sorry your highness!" Geun-Tae smiles widely.

******************

It was finally after the meeting and I was waiting outside looking around, as I told my general that I needed to do something. Suddenly I felt hands wrap around my waist causing me to gasp, when I felt a gentle kiss rest against my nape from behind as he pulls my hair away.

"G-General J-Ju-do....." I stammer, as he smirks against my skin leaning his chin on my shoulder.

"What? Can't I kiss my girl?" he asks me gently, as I exhale deeply.

"It's not it, it's just.........someone could--"

"Don't worry, I told you this spot no one comes here," he replies, before turning me around. I throw my arms around his neck, tilting my head with a smile curling upon my lips in amusement.

"Well you seriously love to get flustered after General Geun-Tae's comments about being single," I raise an eyebrow, as his cheeks redden.

"So........"

"Why can't we tell them, about us?" I question.

"Well it's just........remember when we first met each other....?"

******************

{Seven years ago ~ You're 24 y/o}

"Hello it's very nice to meet you, your highness," I bowed to King Il, as he was king during this time.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet the famous (Y/N) from the Earth Tribe," He replied, smiling from his comment.

"She's very excelled with martial arts, swordsmanship, combat, she has all the qualities I've been looking for," Geun-Tae smiled, ruffling my hair like he would to a child or sister.

"Well she's a beauty to add to that too, how old are you my dear?" The King asked me, his eyes look down into mine.

"Twenty four..."

"A woman should be at least married around this age......actually that reminds me of someone," King Il replied, when suddenly I saw a young boy with silky dark blondish hair laughing and giggling with a few soldiers behind him when my eyes land on a man with a scar on his right cheek. He had Black hair and brown eyes, with armour shaping his figure. "Ahh Lord Soo-Won, you here to find Princess Yona...?"