𝐀𝐛𝐢 || 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 ~ 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

(Requested by DummDumm_original) ('Maid' Reader of Hiryuu Castle)

Warning: Fluff, Abuse, slight angst, 

Words: 1.9k

---------------------------------------------

**Three Years before **Third pov:**

The night blanket's the earth, while the quickening pace of a heart pounds rapidly. The sound of leaves crunching beneath their feet, she flicks her head back either side while searching for her pursuers. 

Tears stream down, while she frantically tries finding a place to hide. All she knew was to keep moving, and not look back.....to the only home she knew.

*

*

**Present** First pov**

Laughing along with the maids as we overheard some news of the four dragons, seeing the four always squabbling over who's strongest. It was rather amusing, hence why we always found the entertainment at the training grounds. While feeling content with the peace our land has given us, my eyes soon trail down to see him.

His periwnkle blue hair blows in the gentle wind, with a cute scowling face from afar.

"Hmmmm, what's this?" one of the girls sang, with amusement lacing her voice. Her eyes follow my gaze, before gasping in shock with sarcasm. "You have feelings for him, don't you?!"

Rolling my eyes, I smirk.

"Wow, how could you of guessed," I sarcastically exclaim, before raising an eyebrow. "We're already together, it's not new news."

She chuckles, sharing me a soft look.

"I know, but the way you look at him is like the very first day you two met," She nudges my elbow, with a sly wink. "You're lucky to be with one of the legendary dragons, it's an honour even."

With a heavy sigh drawing from my lips, I gave her a teasing look.

"It's not like you like white dragon," I remark, when her cheeks burn in embarrassment. "Gota ya there, huh?"

She puckers her lips, while lifting her basket of laundry.

"Well anyway we best keep doing our jobs, the quicker we get them done," She began. "The quicker you can see your prince charming."

Shoving her playfully, I grab my basket of laundry while still looking back down to Abi.

"Right,"

**************

Wiping the sweat that aligned my forehead, I briefly just leaned against the table near the pagola outside. Finally washing the floors, my hands were rather red and aching. Clenching and unclenching my hands, I grimace slightly in pain.

"Need to work on that," I mutter to myself, before seeing a pair of feet step before me. Slowly lifting my gaze, his soft delicate hands cup my cheeks feeling warm lips press against my temple softly.

"I'm sweaty," I pout, but he grunts in response.

"Don't care," he bluntly replies, before trailing a line of kisses down the bridge of my nose to my lips. Inhaling slowly feeling myself melt against the gentle kiss, his hands guide down my own resting against my hips. Our lips slowly moving in sync, while feeling myself on cloud nine again.