'𝐀𝐔' 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧-𝐚𝐡 || 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 ~ 𝐁𝐓𝐒

(Actor/ Actress AU)

Warning: Fluff,

Words: 1.6k

------------------------------------

Baby baby, you're a caramel macchiato
Your scent is still sweet on my lips
Baby baby tonight

Yeah

*

Flicking through instagram while my earbuds were in, I slowly nod my head in rhythm to the music. Coffee ~ BTS was playing softly, humming softly awaiting for my next interview to come in. Yona was busy in an interview with Hak and Yun, as the two are mostly together on set in most of the series we've been doing for at least a year and more. 

Softly hands rest at the nape of my neck, slowly kneading my skin.

"Hmmm," humming softly, I lean back while he gazes into my own (E/C) eyes. On set they have dragon slits in the pupils, but off set they were normal pupils. They did an amazing job, kinda envying how he held beautiful natural golden eyes.

He pulls out one earbud placing it in one ear, listening to my music.

"You really love your music," he muses gently, while still hovering above my face.

Chuckling softly, I shrug my shoulders.

"Well, it helps me calm my nerves before going to interviews," I reply, while he soon continues massaging my shoulders. "Anyway, you ready? Prepared for any juicy questions?"

He purses his lips in a thin line, before shrugging his shoulders.

"I guess, you know how I hate discussing relationships,"

"I know,"

Shin-ah has always been a big toned man on set, and his role was to act very introverted. Yet when he's off set, he's still a big giant softie and was moderately quiet. Soon the door opens, seeing Yona and Hak laughing together before seeing us both rather close. Quickly lifting my head too fast, I smack my forehead against his own.

"Ow," groaning while rubbing my sore head, Shin-ah laughs in response.

"Sorry, I should've moved,"

Shaking my head I pack away my phone and earbuds, straightening myself.

"Alright Jae-Ha, Shin-ah and (Y/N), you two are up," Yona sang, before sitting down with a big exhale after an intense interview. 

"Come on boys," I usher them, before opening the door making our way to the side of the stage. Seeing of the crew members waiting for us three, his eyes widen. He soon urges us, hearing our names being called making our way onto stage. I grew a little nervous, before finding our seats as I nestled between Jae-Ha and Shin-ah on a long sofa.

*

"Welcome Jae-ha, Shin-ah and (Y/N), give them a round of applause!!!" the host announces, hearing the cheers of people around before everyone falls quiet. "So, it's amazing to say......that we're excited to finally interview the green and blue dragons of 'Yona Of The Dawn' and the amazing female heroin to the stage!"

Smiling, "It's an honour being here,"

"Now, we have so many questions to ask about on and off stage of your series," the male host exclaims, while I felt a little nervous. My foot slightly taps, hearing cameras flashing and knowing that the camera was rolling too.

"Go ahead, try us!" Jae-Ha grins, like the guy he is. 

"Alright, now during on stage do you guys mostly have stunt doubles or is it just yourselves?" he questions.