'𝐀𝐔' 𝐉𝐚𝐞-𝐇𝐚 || 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 ~ 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧

Warning: Angst, (Jae-Ha  x 'Thick' reader  x ''Kinda' Kija)

(COLLEGE AU) ( You're college age and Jae-ha is roughly 20 in this )

Words: 1.6k

----------------------------------------

I thought love was pure.....I thought it would come both ways......

However......

I didn't realise how harsh reality is when only you love someone, yet it was only one sided. The pain throbbing in your heart, the love you carried was snapped into two........

*

*

*

"Hey Jae-Ha........baby, you listening?" I questioning, tapping his shoulder. Class finished, and everyone was chatting about our project we were just assigned.

He snaps out of his monotonous gaze, before seeing a slight glare flicker behind his violet eyes. 

"What? I'm listening," he firmly replies, his voice deepens.

Shuddering with how cold he voice sounded, I tap my finger against the desk nervously. "Um.......we're gonna do the project together, right?"

He clicks against his front teeth, "Whatever,"

Soon he rests his head against his palm, when I follow his gaze. Her fiery red hair glows brightly, while she walks by the class. His eyes drag across, following her every movement before she's out of sight.

"Her hair is so red," I comment, purely and out of honesty.

He hums in response, "Yes, indeed gorgeous......like the blush of dawn," 

My heart snaps with those few words, I sunk back in my seat.

Where did our relationship gone wrong? I mean, I have been loyal all the way through and I'm not possessive like some. His eyes follows Yona's groegous presence every day, not once has he looked at me or glanced at me with such admiration like he does to her. Swallowing thickly, I shove my books into my bags before standing up. He held no reaction to my departure, before  shove my chair in with a sharp slam to the edge of the desk.

Swiftly heading out, I chew my bottom lip feeling my anxiety rising.

****

"Hey, so what I was think--" before I could continue my opinion on our project, he cuts me off.

"Can we do this another time, I have something to do........." he pushes himself from his chair, before heading out the study room. 

Blinking a few times, I hum softly.

"Sure..........take care then......" my voice almost breaking, tucking my book away in front of me. Soon the door shuts behind him, allowing the silence to envelope me only hearing my slow beating heart. My hands slowly tighten in frustration, before I lift my covered wrists. Unfolding my sleeves, bared healed cuts from a few years ago. The pain that held within those scars, were painful. 

Was I so naive to allow myself in another relationship? To let him use me, and then toss me aside? 

I knew he was distant, I knew it was coming to an end.......but I wanted to deny it.....

*******

"Oi........(Y/N)!"

Turning around I saw Kija walking up to me, as he held a bright smile.