𝐆𝐮-𝐄𝐧 || 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐞 ~ 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞 (𝟏𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐩)

Warning: Slight Angst, Fluff, Mention of Death ( slight Manga Spoilers/ or if you haven't watched the OVA's)

Words: 3.1k

------------------------------------

Some people say the moment you meet your soulmate, you're bonded for life........

Whether it may shorten or lengthen, you know that you will do anything for them in the end......

The love you both cherish, the rope that binds you both will become beyond immeasurable. Holding onto everything you both held together, even when life becomes limited to one than the other half. You must make the days count, than to count the days.....

*

*

*

My eyes flicker up after bowing before the five dragons, which including the red dragon King Hiryuu. "It's a pleasure to have you this afternoon, lady (Y/N)," King Hiryuu greets softly, his soft smiling gaze sent a raging fire within my heart.

Just his presences was an honour, but glancing to the four dragons my eyes caught sight of his. The Hakuryuu.

"The pleasure is all mine, afterall........you're my brother-in-law,"

My sister was married to King Hiryuu, knowing the lineage must continue on for this kingdom. Yet being in a kingdom was too much, when I preferred being out in the countryside. It was more relaxing and enticing, especially when needing to clear my head.

"Yeah, I'm so relieved you allowed me.....you looked like you were going to chop me in half!" he laughs softly, in a joking manner. 

Giggling softly with him, our laughter dies down before sighing deeply.

"Well anyway I must be going back in for a meeting, but you four take care of (Y/N) would you?" King Hiyruu asks them, as they nod.

"Yes my king," they all say in unison, making me smile with their loyalty. All because of the dragons above. How honourable to receive the blood by the dragons, who reigns the heavens. 

Soon as he leaves the castle grounds, I turn to the four.

"It's so good to see you miss!" Zeno exclaims, his bright blue eyes gleam in the sunlight. "So what are you here for?"

"Well, I came to see my little nephew, Yak-Shi as you know," I chuckle softly. "He was just born four months ago."

"Of course!"

The friendship I had with the four dragons was an immeasurable bond, having to know they're reliable and close friends. Specifically one I've fallen in love with, yet he wouldn't reciprocate those feelings. Even though we've become close friends, even before he received his own powers. He once had dark brown hair, with dark brown eyes.....until he was given the blood of the white dragon.

****

"Lady (Y/N)....?"

Turning around a maid stood at the door of my chambers, bowing before me.

"Please no formalities, I'm no royal," I assure her softly

She bows again.

"I apologise, but.......the Hakuryuu's wishes to speak with you,"

My head perks up the mention of his title, before smiling eagerly to see him.

"He may enter,"

Gladly she shuffles back before opening the doors, before seeing him there stand patiently. His back was facing me before realising the doors were opened, allowing him to turn with a big grin on his handsome face.

𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍 ◦ 𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara