𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐮𝐧-𝐓𝐚𝐞 || 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞 ~ 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂

Warning: Fluff 

(You're Yun-Ho's older sister by a year, and his wife)

Words: 1.3k

-----------------------------------------

The kindness of a man's heart is beyond immeasurable.........

His smile, his encouragement, his words of affirmation was enough..........

You don't realise how much his love for you is, until he expresses his love. Whether sick, injured, a burden weighing your shoulders, through the thick and thin. How much he would go across the world for you, and yell the accountable love for you...

*

*

*

My eyes hung heavily while I clean my shared bedroom, hair messily hanging over my eyes. Dry tears clung to the corners of my eyes, while feeling rather feverish and warm. My fatigue must be catching up, especially when I don't catch a break. 

Leaning against the wall for support, I catch my breath feeling fuzzy and overwhelmed.

Shaking my head to adjust myself, I continue on cleaning before finally getting everything done within my room. Finally I step outside the room, heading down towards the pagola to take a break. Thanking for a nice, peaceful and calm day, as it's been raining so much recently. Never got a chance to let the earth flourish, but finally after a while the sun has risen and allowed the flowers bloom. 

I turn the corner only for myself to bump into someone. Almost stumbling back with a small gasp, a hand reaches out catching me firmly but carefully.

"Sorry Lady (Y/N),"

Blinking a few times there stood General Ju-Do, with his majesty standing beside him. Gasping in sudden shock, I bow with respect quickly. "My King, I apologise..........."

Soo-Won chuckles softly, shaking his head.

"No it's fine, we came unannounced......we were actually looking for General Geun-Tae," He assures me, before questioning my husband's whereabouts. 

With mentioning my love, a smile curls upon my lips.

"Oh....he's just lazing in his chambers, may I escort you?"

His soft sea green eyes light up, tilting his head slightly.

"That would be lovely, also do you still make your tea here?" He asks softly, interested if I still do tea making. "Last time I came, your tea was esquised."

General Ju-Do grunts in response, with a harsh glance towards the king.

"Not now, we just came by to inform General Geun-Tae personally just to organise his troops," the stoic general hisses.

Soo-Won clasps his hands together, bowing politely.

"Forgive me Lady (Y/N),"

Waving my hands with reassurance I gently guided them to the deck, while I found a servant nearby. Informing them the King was here, he runs off to inform Geun-Tae of his arrival. Yet, my mind so foggy and unable to feel comfortable before the King himself. Slowly guiding them, my legs almost give way when arms held me up.

"Lady (Y/N), you alright?" Ju-Do questions in alarm, while allowing me back to my feet.

Nodding softly trying to cover up my fatigue, he releases me.