𝐀𝐛𝐢 || 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐔𝐬 ~ 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Warning: Fluff, slight mention of Blood, feels

Words: 1.3k

-------------------------------

Love is strong, the tender kindness given to others shall be given to you in return........

It reflects your true heart and intentions, and when you finally receive kindness from that someone..........you will forever remember those special moments.......

*

*

*

"Focus on fighting your opponents, and anticipate their actions before they do!" Gu-En instructs, with a loud voice while I sat there enjoying the training sessions. The faces of the great five dragons were Kouka's greatest honours of all the land, especially when one of them is someone very important to you.

"Yes Hakuryuu!!!!!"

Saluting they all began performing their training, as I prop myself up onto my own two feet from the small wall behind Gu-En. My head glances in either direction, wondering where the quiet seiryuu could be. Walking down to Gu-En for answers, he shouts to the men noticing one of them already making a mistake. Soon fixing that up, he seems to notice my appearance turning around with a gentle smile.

"Fine soldiers aren't they?" he asks me, his voice was soft but stern.

Nodding in agreement, I smile.

"Yeah, the best of the best........but you four are greatly stronger," I comment softly, tucking strand while a gentle breeze brushes through. "Why isn't Abi doing training?"

He sighs, scratching the back of his neck roughly.

"Ahhh you know, he prefers to relax somewhere with his birdies......or specifically someone?" He raises a flirty eyebrow, towards me. "Come on, you can just tell us that you two are a thing already......in fact just get married!"

My face was glowing red, while all the soldier's were glancing my way with smirking grins.

Covering my face I could feel the warmth against my fingertips, "Dammit Gu-En........be any louder and I will smack you!" I hiss lightly, before feeling a soft gentle tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, it's fine.......I'm teasin' ya and even my brother too," he chuckles, resting his hand against his hip.

Uncovering my face slowly I sigh deeply, before passing by him.

"Anyway......good luck with training!" waving without glancing back, hearing him scoff softly.

"Will do!"

*****
Glancing around the courtyard before the gates, I could not see the baby blue haired male. People gather together here and there, rushing of priests, soldier's marching around and guards set at their posts. The air blows idly by, trying to calm my nerves getting worried not being able to find Abi.

Soon I make my way out back towards the pagola, seeing the beautiful gardens. Swiftly walking around, I make my way to the pergola.

Walking down the stairs, my eyes wander across for a moment.

"Where could he be?"

Just soon my foot misses a step, causing a small gasp to leave my lips. Without any moment to process what's going on, soft arms embrace me slowly. A small grunt leaves his lips, before I embrace him closely burying my face into the crook of his neck.