Scorpius

First we went shopping, because it was a girls day, so of course, then the kids got bored, so we took them to the park. After about twenty minutes, a young boy with light blonde hair walked up to Rose and asked if he could play with her. rose said yes and they began to chase each other around for a solid half hour. I laughed until I heard a familiar voice call out,

"Scorpius!" I started looking around, searching for him, I turned around, desperately searching, until a voice behind me said with disdain.

"Granger?" I turned and saw Draco holding the young boy in his arms. He hadn't noticed me yet as he and Hermione were staring each other down. Ginny finally pushed the two of them apart so that she could take Hermione's place, but by then, Draco had noticed me and set Scorpius back on the ground, and he'd run to go find rose again.

"A-Arya. I, Uh. Hi?"

"The great Draco Malfoy at a loss for words?" Hermione scoffed. I glared at her and walked closer to him, Giving him a quick hug. 

"I got your letter."

"And?"

"Yes." He grinned.

"That's great! I'll uh- I'll pick you up at six?"

"Sounds great! I'll see you-"

"Wait! Uh, just hang on a second." He turned around again, looking for Scorpius. He gestured for the boy to come closer. and he approached shyly. Draco crouched down as the boy slowly approached. He grabbed his hand and pulled him closer, scooping him up in his arms, he stood and held him so that I was looking the boy in the eyes. "Go on, say hi." Scorpius nervously waved at me and I smiled.

"Hi."

"Daddy talks about you a lot." I blushed.

"Oh. okay you go back and play with Rose for a few minutes. I've got to talk to Arya." He set Scorpius down and the boy ran off right back to Rose. I watched him for a moment, and then looked at Draco smugly.

"You talk about me a lot?"

"He always asks about work and with it being so quiet lately, you are the only thing I have to talk about." 

"Well I feel honored." Draco smiled and shook his head.

"I've got to get him home. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"See you then."  He smiled and I Smiled back, waving as he turned and walked up behind Scorpius and began tickling him. The young boy Burst out laughing and Draco scooped him up in his arms as they left. As I turned around, Hermione and Ginny were in my face.

"What the hell was that?"

"Better yet, who the hell was that?"

"It was Draco being friendly."

"Draco..." Ginny said, confused.

"Friendly?" Hermione asked. I punched their arms gently and said,

"Haha, funny. Now come on, what do you say we drop the kids off with the guys?"

"I thought were going to let them have a guys day?"

"Nah." Ginny grinned 

"Alright, fine let's do it." Hermione said.

We gathered up the kids and set off back to Hermione's house and as we walked in with the kids, we all shouted, 

"Your turn!" And ran out the door laughing. when we'd made it about two blocks down the street, we stopped, panting for breath.

"What now?" Ginny asked between gasps of air.

"I don't know!"

"why don't we just walk around, see what we can find?"

"Yeah, okay."

We spent the rest of the day wandering the streets of London, talking and laughing. And Ginny asked a lot of questions about my date with Draco. I told her everything and she was practically squealing like a little schoolgirl. At the end of the night we said goodbye and I went home. At my doorstep, a letter was propped up against the door, I picked it up, and turned it over, with a small smile, expecting to see Draco's seal on the back, but instead of a green seal with a D, On the back of the letter was a yellow seal with an S. I sucked in a nervous breath. I knew that seal. I ripped the letter in half. I didn't need that in my life anymore. I waited for a breeze and let the two halves of the letters go, watching them fly off. I moved to get away from that, I didn't need it now when everything was perfect.