Captive

I woke up suddenly, surrounded by darkness. The room was silent, or so I thought, I heard the sound of breathing from the other side of the room.

"Sage." The anger in my voice was clear.

"Arya." His voice was deep and menacing.

"What is wrong with you! You sick bastard!" I heard him step forward and suddenly there was a searing pain in my cheek as he hit me.

"Shut up! I warned you to stay away from him, I warned you! You didn't listen and you almost had sex with him! I can't trust you, so now you stay here with me."

"Stop hiding you coward!" I spat. "Let me see you!" A small white light appeared directly in front of me and slowly moved upward until I could finally see his face, his blonde hair was a tousled mess and his face seemed to be covered in dirt. I grimaced at the sight of him, he looked terrible. I tried to lunge forward. But my hands were tied to the chair, so were my legs.I sighed in frustration. The menace in his blue eyes was terrifying, but I steeled myself and asked,

"What do you want from me, Sage?"

"You know what I want.'' The tension in his face faded a little as he reached out to touch my face when his fingers grazed my cheek, I flinched away and his expression hardened. He grabbed my shoulders and I groaned at the sudden burst of pain. His grip eased a little, but he didn't let go.

"Whether you like it or not, you are going to be with me. You need me." He turned and I heard the sound of a door opening and closing and he left me in the darkness once again. I began struggling against the ropes, and after fifteen or twenty minutes, I was finally able to free my hands, I quickly untied my feet and ran through the darkness toward the other side of the room, arms outstretched, trying to find the door. My hand hit metal, and I grasped the doorknob, trying to pull it open. It was locked. Frustrated, but undeterred, I started to feel around for light switch. I found it and turned it on. The room was empty except for the chair. There was nothing I could use to escape. I turned to try to force the door open, but to no avail. I was growing increasingly frustrated, and rammed myself into the door.

"GOD DAMMIT '' Sage had either taken my wand, or I had left it at home. An Accio spell would alert him to the fact that I was trying to escape. I turned around and scanned the room again, when I noticed some boards hanging up on the wall. I dragged the chair over to the wall and stood on top of it. I yanked the boards off the wall and blinked rapidly at the sudden burst of light coming from the window. It was too small for me to fit through, but hopefully it would be big enough for an owl. Using my fingers I let out a sharp, high pitched whistle. I'd left my owl at home, but he had to know something was wrong. I waited for a minute, nothing. I whistled and waited again, still nothing. I whistled one last time, and finally heard a screech. My snowy owl flew up to the window and perched on the window sill.

"Go get Draco. Hurry." His head bobbed and he turned and took off again. I had no Idea where I was, and the scene out of the window didn't help. Suddenly, I heard the doorknob move. I quickly dragged the chair back over to the center of the room and sat down, making it seem like I was still bound to the chair. The door opened and I chastised myself as I realized the boards from the window were on the floor, and I'd left the light on. But he'd come prepared, he grabbed a roll of duct tape out of a bag and bound my hands and feet again.

"You little bitch, I will never stop fighting to get away from you and-" He put duct tape over my mouth so I couldn't speak.

"Hush now-" I struggled against the duct tape, trying to free myself, when he pulled out his wand.

"Well someone's grumpy. I think it's time for a nap." I suddenly realized what had happened before. He'd used the enchanted sleep charm, and he was about to use it again. 

"MM! MH MMMH" I looked at him, eyes pleading, but he wouldn't be swayed. he waved his wand in a zigzag pattern, and as I drifted off, the door burst open.