Taken

I stood at the base of my stairs, crying in Draco's arms. He held me tightly, but not too tightly. My head rested on his chest and my tears soaked through his shirt, but he didn't seem to mind. After a while he asked,

"So what do you want to do?" Without moving, I asked shakily,

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want me to get you off the case?" I shook my head, feeling the soft fabric of his shirt rub against my face.

"No."

"Are you sure?" I nodded, finally stepping back and wiping away my tears.

"He hurt me, I want to be the one who brings that asshole down."

"Arya, this is a lot are you sure-" I nodded adamantly.

"I'm sure Draco, give me a minute, I'll be ready soon, just have to get myself together." I turned to walk upstairs, then turned back around, grabbed his shirt collar, and pulled him in, kissing him. I felt his arm across my back and his other hand on the back of my head. I slowly ran my fingers down the buttons on his shirt and he ripped it off. Never even pausing to breathe. I grabbed his neck and wrapped my other arm around his back. His arm moved down my back, his had reaching for the back of my thigh. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I felt him rush forward and my back hit the wall I felt slightly uncomfortable, but ignored it, I didn't  want to let Sage's actions affect my current love life. He started to take off my top. That's when I couldn't take it anymore. My hand on his bare chest, I pushed him back slightly. At feeling the pressure, he gently set me back down.

"You aren't ready yet?" I shook my head.

"I'm sorry. I thought I was. But I guess not."

"Hey it's alright, I get it." He kissed me gently. "Let me know when you are ready." He turned and picked up his shirt, pulling it on and rebuttoning it. Suddenly there was a burst of air and my door was flung open. I felt myself being lifted off the ground and I reached for Draco.

"Draco help!" He reached out and tried to grab my arm, but before our hands could meet, I was whisked out of the door, Draco followed, and the last thing I saw before the world went black was the anguish in Draco's eyes as he called my name.