Saved

"Arya! Come on, wake up." The voice sounded so concerned. I opened my eyes as I remembered where I was. I instinctively summoned my wand with an Accio spell. And rushed the person, seeing red. My wand at their throat, "Arya. It's me." His voice was shaky and full of fear. "Hey, it's me. it's okay." his voice cracked and he whispered, "It's okay." I lowered my wand quickly as the Adrenaline faded and threw my arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"Oh my god, Draco I'm so, so sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He hesitantly hugged me back, Softly reassuring me.

"It's okay." He pushed me back by my shoulders, and looked me over.

"Are you Alright?" he noticed the bruise on my cheek and gently caressed my face. Before hugging me again. I closed my eyes and hugged him. I stepped back and saw Sage laying unconsious on the floor. 

"Is he dead?" Draco shook his head. "No, Now that we have a confession from him, we have to take him back to the ministry. suddenly, Sage groaned and tried to stand up. I walked over and kicked him in the face. I spat on his unconsious body. Then turned back to Draco. 

"You saved me, thank you."

"I promised you I wouldn't let him hurt you again. I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner."

"It's alright, I delt with him for three years, I can handle him."

"Three years?" I nodded. "That must have been torture."

"It was, but I was too scared to leave him."  Draco looked at Sage with disgust.

"We should probably bring him in." I nodded,

"Can I do it?" I saw the concern in Draco's eyes, and grabbed his hand.  "I'll be alright. Trust me."

" I trust you, it's him I don't trust."

"I can take care of that asshole." I walked up to him andnd slapped him in the face. 

"Get up you bitch." I yanked him up and tied his hands behind his back with the rope he'd used to restrain me. "Walk." I pushed him forward and walked out of the open doror, ready to get rid of him for good.