1

You were my story
Your words come to mind endlessly
Just being able to look at it
Like a photo that will be engraved deeply in my heart

————

Just want to add a note here to tell you this book happens before the other two, meaning chan and Jeongin aren't a thing yet, Changbin has just been diagnosed and no one knows about Felix being able to help him through it and Minsung are not an official couple, I thought it was obvious with the details I added but I see a lot of confusion so :)

—————

The youngest member of 3racha rolled his eyes at the poor excuse of a track he had been listening to for the last hour on repeat, something he tried to create to release as a player, since he had been too quiet those last few months.

That's exactly how things always worked for him, he had months and months where he didn't even feel like moving a finger, and then one week, he got three players done, a whole comeback, learned a new instrument and ran to Japan and back for fun.

Being the outgoing introvert was not easy, specially when he was that easy to annoy.

He threw the headphones to the other side of the room, getting that familiar feeling on his chest as he felt like screaming, not even caring that Chan would get mad at him if he broke the equipment.

He needed to write a song, needed to find the perfect melody to go with it, and all that came out was trash.

Trash trash trash.

He wasn't one to put himself down but, boy, did he deserve it that day.

Jisung pushed his hair back and sighed, acknowledging he would not be able to be productive, even if it annoyed him even more, making his body tremble with anger.

Why did it always happen?

He hugged, puffing his cheeks and grabbing his bag, jacket thrown on in the weirdest way possible and broke away from all those worries, his mind running almost as much as his feet through JYPE's halls, ignoring everyone that went past him.

He reached the elevator, knocking his head on the wall and breathing fast as the doors closed, thankfully no one else inside to see how much of a mess he was.

Jisung didn't get sad when things got bad, he didn't have the will to cry. He felt emotionless, but a kind of emotionless that consumed his brain, making him forget everything, almost himself. It was a numbness he hated, the feeling of lack of feelings, it was something that somehow made him fell anxious, hate himself even more.

He hit the head again, hoping physical pain would awake something else, but there was nothing.

He ran to the street, not paying attention to the cars or the people, the same overlap of voices in his head, saying absolutely nothing, simply bugging him.

He hit his head with his hand that time.

The voices.

When would they shut up?

The boy groaned, walking faster to the entrance of the dorm and barely making it in, his body feeling too light for him.

Hr ran up the stairs, getting into Straykids dorm and feeling the hot atmosphere finally hitting his face, though it meant nothing apart from that.

Hot like the food Felix and Minho were busy cooking.

He dropped his backpack on the floor, dragging himself to the island and cursing the tingling all over his arms.