4

You were my story
Your words come to mind endlessly
Just being able to look at it
Like a photo that will be engraved deeply in my heart

—————

Jisung was beyond frustrated days later.

He had tried to talk to Felix all week, feeling like his fake twin was the only person he could trust those feelings too, and the lack of them as well.

If there was someone who could figure out why is heart was beating so fast it was the person in their group with the biggest one.

He was sitting in the studio in the middle of the week, whining as the lyrics came out, his brain clouted, words not making sense.

Write what you feel.

He scoffed, thinking back at Chan's advice.

He felt nothing.

His nerves started picking up rather quickly, his mind running twice as fast as he felt himself panicking.

He really hated that, hated how he was.

He messily grabbed his stuff, looking over at the clock and hoping Minho was still awake at that time of the night.

He rushed out of the company building and into the dorms at the speed of light, barely talking to Felix and Hyunjin and getting into his room.

Minho was sitting on his bed, phone in hand texting stays, and he turned his head at the door being closed behind the shorter.

His eyebrows furrowed, legs thrown down the bed.

"You okay?"

Jisung only then, at the familiar question, realized how much of a mess he probably looked.

His hair was messy from the binnie he had on for half of the day, his clothes had been the first shirt and sweatpants he had found that morning, breathing hard and heavy from running and probably a desperate expression.

He closed his eyes, trying to focus his ideas, the words running around in his head as well as on the paper.

"I-I... I need... I was at... god- I'm sorry. I'm just so stressed today.", he gripped his hair, sighing as Minho got up, throwing his phone to the bed and waking to the younger. "I don't know what the hell is going on."

Minho cupped a side of his face, and Jisung kept his eyes closed as the guy pull his head up, waiting for the kiss that would make him finally feel that day.

One that didn't come.

"Want to talk about it?"

The younger huffed, opening and rolling his eyes.

"No, just help me out.", he pulled the older's face closer, and Minho frowned, holding his waist by reflex.

"Ji, you're always avoiding this now-"

"I just need a stress reliever-"

Minho leaned back, making Jisung whine like a child, not noticing how serious his expression looked.

"No. You need to talk about it."

Jisung rolled his eyes, huffing and slapping Minho's hand away from his face, going past him, hating the knot on his chest.

He just needed to feel.

"You're being a bitch today."

"Excuse me?", Minho turned as Jisung sat on his own bed. "I am trying to get to you, Han. I'm trying to understand what's happening.", his voice was harsh, and Jisung knew it, but something made him bitch back.