11

"I just want you to stay with me all day"

Fiddling with his fingers had become an habit by the time two weeks had gone by since the accident, and Jisung could not wait until he could have Minho's hand between his to fiddle with his fingers instead.

This, of course, if the older could forgive him.

He had a plan, a plan that took him a whole week to put together.

A plan that disappeared from his mind as soon as they found each other in a corner of JYPE by accidentC or when they tried to use the coffee machine at the same time and an awkward silence followed them, haunting both of them.

He was going to listen to his player as it came out along with all the others as they usually did, as soon as midnight hit, and then he was going to say his very rehearsed speech to Minho, tell him why he said it, why he was scared, and that he wanted him like he never thought he could want someone.

"Everyone got their popcorns?"

"You act as if we are watching a movie, Chan Hyung, it's a 3 minute song.", Jisung rolled his eyes, not even noticing as he was being pushed to the center of the couch by Changbin, as the boy took his popcorns away and started stuffing his mouth.

Chan watched as Minho looked around, realizing the only place available was next to the owner of the player. The leader smiled innocently, winking at Changbin, who shrugged like he did not care, and proceeded to eat more popcorn.

Hyunjin had his head laying on Seungmin's leg, tired from the practice day and enjoying the way the younger played with his hair, almost falling asleep with just two minutes to go.

IN looked at the popcorn like they were some kind of monster and had spent the last 10 minutes complaining about whoever bought the popcorns that month because they didn't get him any of the salt ones, and Felix was trying to balance himself on the arm of the couch next to Changbin, eating from his pot as well.

"1 minute, sit. Minho Hyung."

The dancer didn't look Jisung in the eye as he made his way to the couch, smiling at the cited IN and rolling his eyes a bit.

"Why are we even going to stare at the tv? It's a song."

"Shut up and sit your ass down.", Chan ordered, turning the TV on and connecting it to his phone, YouTube on and ready to be played.

"How many stays do you think stayed awake for this one?", Seungmin asked.

"A lot, for sure, it's been ages since this guy gave them a player.", Hyunjin answered, trying to get his eyes to open since the moment was arriving.

Jisung felt Minho's leg grasp against his slightly, and quickly felt his heart jump, not daring to show any reaction besides slowly scoring his leg away.

"Sorry."

It was a simple whisper, but it was the first word that the older had said to him since the beginning of those two weeks and it sent Jisung over the edge.

He turned his head for a second before the sound started, and their eyes locked as the music started finally playing in front of them.

Jisung heard his own voice saying all the things he was afraid to speak, all the doubts, all the secrets, and he turned back in front, so that Minho would not see the single tear that fell down his eye.

He could see the different reactions, Chan's proud smile, Felix's thumbs up, Changbin's furrowed brows. Seungmin and Hyunjin just like IN, simply enjoying and pretending to not think too much about it.

He could sense the older next to him, growing tense. He could feel his body heat rise as the chorus hit, his breathing grow faster.

He hated not being able to see his face, to know what he was thinking.

So when he realized himself, he was once again fiddling with his fingers, anxiously hitting his leg in the side of the couch as the last part of the song started.

So baby love me again if it's okay

He felt a hand on his, and there was nothing else that mattered. Minho's fingers gently made their way between the younger's hand, unsure but strong, holding onto what was left of them. The shorter let out a small sob, the pressure in his chest releasing a bit as they fingers interlocked.

Let's go back to those times, our day day
To how it was, turn everything back back back

Minho made his other hand go around the smaller's waist, carefully pulling the crying boy into his arms, and it didn't took them more than 5 seconds to melt against each other.

Yeah, I'm waitin on you, still waiting on you
Perhaps I already know that you won't come

Whatever speech he had prepared, whatever apology still had to be made, Jisung only cares about the scent he loved so much, the voice whispering in his ear.

As I look at the faded picture of you and me
I can't help but be filled with regret

"It's okay."

I want to end the endless darkness
And see your bright smile again

"I love you so much, Jisung."

Waitin on you, still waiting

The younger buried his face against Minho's neck, letting out the shakiest breath he ever had.

"I love you, Min. I'm so sorry."

Waitin on you, I'm still waiting on you.

—————

Yes I do realize it was an easy forgiveness and suspicious but cmon I can't be mean all the time and these are short books, let them be happy

I promise to not make it that easy for them in the next book :)