6

If anything can come back just by missing it, I don't know
It's not easy to express how I feel
I sit in a room all day long and turn off the light
Don't bother asking if I'm okay

—————

"Hannie?"

Jisung turned on his heels, gulping as he put down the dishes he was taking away from the table as lunch came to an end.

Changbin was back, his semblance serious as well as Chan's, which didn't invite much conversation during lunch, but besides that tension, Jisung could fell another string of unsolved business between him and his bestfriend, now wether that came from him only or the two was a mystery.

"Y-yeah?"

"Can we talk?"

The shorter nodded, putting everything away to the table again as everyone moved around them. He folded with his fingers, not looking the older in his eyes.

"Here or?"

Minho pressed his lips into a thin line, grabbing the younger's hand and pulling him away from the common room, to their shared one.

The door closing made Jisung feel like the room had no air, he tried to take a deep breath, feeling his chest heavy.

"Maybe we should help them finish first-"

"You're not running away young man. We need to have a serious talk. And even if you're not ready to talk to me about whatever is bothering your or-", he bit his lip, "or whatever you told Felix, we haven't had a talk in ages.", he sighed, letting his head fall. "Do you know how that feels, Jisung? I mean you should. You're my bestfriend and I'm yours."

Jisung gulped.

"I-i'm sorry, you have the right to be mad.", nodded. "I'm so sorry that I made us break the rules. I didn't want to-"

"What?", the younger looked up at the scoff, furrowing his eyebrows at his bestfriend, a weird smile on his face, incredulous expression. "You- Jisung I don't give a single fuck about that. Specially not right now."

"W- then why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad!", he tried to keep his voice down, hand shaking slightly. "I miss you, Jisung, for God's sake." The younger's heart jumped at the sighed confession, his mouth opening and closing as if he couldn't quite figure out what to say. "I miss you so much. You know last night was the closest I've been to you in almost an year? Without it being sexual? Goddamn it I felt closer to you than I ever did no matter what we did." Jisung scooted closer to the guy as he let himself fall seated in the bed. "I miss playing video games with you, I miss being able to tickle you without wandering if that was breaking a limit, to be able to hug you and kiss your nose like I used to, before cuddles became banned here. I miss talking to you, I miss being your bestfriend."

Jisung dropped to his knees in front of him, cupping the crying boy's face and cleaning his tears gently, his own forming already.

It's obvious you like each other.

No catching feelings, that was what the deal was for.

And how is that working out for you?

"Then fuck the deal."

Minho's eyes shot up.

"W-what?"

Jisung bit his lip, dragging his body closer to Minho, begging to feel his heat as a hand secured itself on his hair.

"I don't like it either. I just thought I shouldn't say it. I miss cuddling with you, I missed it everyday when you went back to your side.", he whispered. "I miss playing with you, I hate it when we get weird the day after. I miss stealing your hoodies without thinking if it would ruin the deal as well.", he let out a small sob, everything getting to him. "I miss you too. So much..."

"God, Hannie, we're so dumb.", Minho chuckled, grabbing his bestfriend's neck and pulling it up a bit, placing a kiss onto his forehead. "Come here."

Jisung giggled and threw himself at the guy, both falling onto Minho's bed and hugging each other like they hadn't in ages.

Jisung wasn't tense, Minho wasn't nervous, the deal wasn't there.

"So, with the deal broken I can... do this?", Minho pecked his nose, making Jisung blush.

"You- u-yes, you can."

"Someone's shy, not used to me anymore?", Minho joked, a hint of sadness painting his melodious voice. "How about... this?"

He tickled the younger's belly, making them both wriggle around on the bed, laughter filling the room once again.

"Okok, enough! I might put the deal up again just so you don't do that!", Jisung let his breath stabilize, ignoring the position they were in. Minho smirked at him, pressing himself down onto his body, making the younger whimper. "Min..."

Out of habit, he threw his legs around the older's waist, a hand found it's way onto the brunette's hair.

"What?", he smiled, leaning close and hovering his lips over Jisung's for a second before he connected them.

The younger arched his back to get closer to the feeling, his stomach bursting below Minho's body.

He gasped at the lightness in the kiss, a drunken softness, an unspoken secret between their lips.

"Wait-", he pushed the older's body away a bit, panting even though he shouldn't be. "I'm... not in the mood right now, you know for..."

The older smiled softly, leaning in again and pecking his nose one more time, never backing away.

"Who said anything about sex?"

Jisung's heart did a thing.

"W-what-"

"Deal's off, we can do this...", he put his weight onto one arm, cupping Jisung's face with his now free hand. "We can just be here like this", Jisung felt s small kiss on his bottom lip."Not needing to go further."

Jisung was breathless, and the older could see it.

"This doesn't feel right.", ha managed to get out.

"I know, but does it feel bad?"

Jisung locked eyes with his bestfriend, knowing he was done, finished, doomed.

Felix was right.

He had liked Minho for a long time now, he was the only person who made him feel, not only physically. He always went to Minho because he was the only one that could make Jisung's broken heart beat.

That's why he pulled his bestfriend's neck down, hating the tittle between them but loving the smile that formed against his lips, as the sweet kiss went on, and on, and on.

—————

This feeling won't go away by such words
Watering a withered flower won't make it bloom again
Even the pinky that made the promise not to be defeated
All disappeared and crumbled after your goodbye

—————

I love this chapter ngl