Epilogue

[...]

Jisung's sobs were the only thing that was heard in the room a few minutes later, and the lights were finally turned on, putting a smile in everyone's face as they saw the two engulfed in a hug. Minho gently played with the younger's hair and let him cry all he wanted on him, looking around and rolling his eyes at the suggestive looks.

"Come on, let's go to bed.", Chan said, pushing IN and Hyunjin out of the way.

"What? No but the drama just started!"

"Go to bed you little bitch."

The tallest member pointed a finger at Minho.

"I'm taller than you, who's a little bitch, you mother-"

"Hey! Behave, let's go."

"What? No, but, Seungmin!"

The rest of the boys saw as the two of them left to the rooms, laughing and moving as well. IN patted Jisung's arm before disappearing, as a well done and as a good night. Felix took Changbin by the arm, smiling softly at him without anyone noticing and took him away as well, while Chan simply stared at the duo.

"A crybaby, that's what you are."

Jisung lifted his head of the hold to turn and spat a "fuck you" and immediately sunk back into the hug.

"Alright, rude crybaby. I will go to bed, you two please try and talk about whatever happened. I don't want to see you mad at each other ever again. Understood?"

Minho chuckled, his body sending vibrations down Jisung's spine.

"Yes sir, you got my word."

"Good. Good night."

"Night." The door to the last room closed second before Minho pulled the younger's head away from him, cupping his face and cleaning the few tears that were still rolling with a small smile. Jisung took the chance to get straighter on the couch, so that his back wouldn't kill him the next day, but he was pulled to the older's lap wishing seconds.

"Min-", he stopped, realizing how close they were, and swallowed dry. "Min Hyung..."

The older smiled, bumping their noses.

"Are you going to tell me what happened in that pretty head of yours or is the player the only explanation I'm getting?", Jisung's head immediately fell down. "Ji? Hey? Baby, I'm not scolding you, I'm not mad at you."

"Why?", it was a weak whisper, but the older heard it quite well. He gently caught Jisung's chin between his fingers and pulled it up to be able to look into the younger's shinny eyes.

"Because I'm not. Because I know you have something in your head and I love you too much to let it ruin us."

Jisung bit his lip, gulping at the proximity.

"I... I just got scared. I'm not even sure of what. I was hiding behind the friends with benefits deal and never really had to think through any of the feelings I knew I had. One day everything was fine, then the other I realized I actually had liked you for so long and never accepted it and it was just-"

"Too much too fast?"

Jisung let his shoulders fall down as well, completely leaning against his lover.

"Hell yes. I... I s-saw those stupid shipping videos."

"Oh hell, alright, why would you do that? We talked about it."

"I know but it appeared there and I was trying to figure us out. I know half of those are taken out of context but i needed... I needed someone who believed we liked each other, but then I got scared of people knowing we liked each other."

Minho smiled, leaning to place a kiss on the younger's forehead.

"You're making no sense, but I'll let it slide because you're tired, were confused and are cute."

Jisung chuckled, turning slightly to face him even better.

"How is being cute an excuse?"

"It's not, but I don't really care about what made you think that way as long as it never does again. And it's more important that I make you fell safe about us no matter what that to know which video made you rethink this."

"Us? We are... a- thing, then?"

Minho rolled his eyes, placing a hand on the back of the younger's neck and pulling him closer, their noses touching and breaths mixing.

"Didn't you wish me back? If you wish me back it's because we were already a thing."

Jisung was the one to close the gap, enjoying the sweet dancing of their lips, the soft kiss he had been waiting for for two week.

He sighed against Minho's parted lips, drawing him in closer and letting himself get lost in that moment.

"We weren't, though.", he teased, moving a hand to the older's messy hair and whispering against his lips.

Minho smiled, placing a peck on his nose before locking eyes with the one he wished he could have for life.

"Then I'm not the one you wish back?"

Jisung's eyes softened, and he caressed the older's cheek with his thumb, following the line and observing his face like the older boy was the most mesmerizing thing he has ever laid eyes on.

"No, you're mine, and I'll never wish you back, because I'm never letting you go."

—————

"I'll gather my memories one by one
And cherish them in my heart"

—————

Waitin on you 아직도 너를 기다려

[...]

The end.

So I kind of want to say a few things: first of all I'm sorry, sorry for stopping this story mid plot, I thought I could handle it at the time and had to take a break, I'm sorry I came back without my notes and finished it this way. I feel like this is far from being a good one and it's sad because I was very eager to write this book of the series since it was Minsung. I promise I will do better in my next Minsung project!

I am in fact taking my time with Paint you Naked, it will take quite a while until I'll be able to show it to you guys, but I want it to be perfect and do post it continuously, so I will be focusing on that and try to update my one shots books meanwhile so you never forget me :)

Thank you for putting up with all these ups and lows and for always supporting me even when my stories aren't at it's best!

I love you forever matryoshkas <8