7

You were my story
Your words come to mind endlessly
Just being able to look at it
Like a photo that will be engraved deeply in my heart

—————

A week later Jisung was still lovestruck, just like he had always been. Minho had been great lately. They didn't spend a single day without being together, without touching each other, but never in the way they did before.

The only time Jisung had grown too stressed he had been able to calm down with a simple hug, because the hug made him feel.

More than the usual.

Different than the usual.

He was particularly happy that Wednesday, as the left weekly idol once again, since they had spent the whole program together.

As they were left behind by the members, he couldn't held it but look down in embarrassment as Minho's hand interlocked with his, his eyes smiling behind the mask.

"You know you will have to let go of that, right?"

The older shrugged, stopping them at the edge of the door to the outside of the changing room and pulled his mask down. Jisung saw Felix stop by the door just a second before the older pulled his mask down too, pecking his lips fast and letting go of his hand.

Jisung's eyes widened as much as Felix's.

"I let go.", he turned around, mouth dropping a bit. "Shit- Ahm, Hi Lix."

The Australian simply stared at them for a while.

"You. We need to talk. You... I'm watching you.", he winked at Jisung and glared at Minho. "Until then.", the blonde made a motion of closing his mouth, and threw the imaginary key away.

"I'm sorry-"

"It's fine.", Jisung squeezed Minho's arm. "I was talking to his about this the other morning when you came in. About how I hated the deal."

"He knows?"

"I couldn't take it anymore."

Minho nodded, leaning in to peck his forehead

"Alright, back to real life before Felix cuts me in half."

Jisung let the day go by, ignoring that weird feeling he had in his stomach everytime he looked at the other, ignoring also Felix's eyebrows wiggling everywhere he went as they went on with their activities.

After dinner with their managers, Minho had been ripped away from his arms by Hyunjin, something about a choreography they had to rehearse as Chan pulled his arm to the other side, smiling at the slightly lost guy.

"You look tired."

"I always look tired to you, Chan Hyung.", Jisung rolled his eyes slightly with a smile, falling down on the couch.

"You look worse today."

"Jeez, thanks. I'm not the one with bags the size of a tennis ball under my eyes."

"I think they look good on me.", Chan pretended to admire himself on his phone. "But-"

"Is there food?", the voice was small and harsh, and made both of them turn to the third member of three racha.

"Ah- I think Felix is cocking something for Innie, you can go-"

"Ok thanks."

With That, Changbin left the room, walking like he carried a whole weight on his back that none of them could really see.

"Well, at least he wants to eat today.", Jisung shrugged, trying to get Chan's attention back to him as well. "Don't overthink it, with time we'll get over it."

Chan bit his lip.

"Maybe. Anyway, how is the song going?"

Jisung's soft smile turned into a frown.

"I'm still stuck, Hyung. It's like I can't turn anything into words lately, which is very concerning for me."

Chan seemed to think for a while.

"Maybe watch some of your old improvisation videos and try to start some again. Like the variety shows ones since there was more pressure and stuff, you can slowly make your brain remember how you came up with lyrics in 5 seconds and then puff, suddenly you can write songs in a minute again."

The younger laughed at Chan's explosion motion, nodding.

"I'll try, when do I have to have it ready?"

"A week, maybe? You don't need to but if you want it to be the next player it has to be next week, or else we're going with Changbin's one first."

"He's managing?"

Chan sighed.

"Not well, just like you, apparently."

There were no more words between them the rest of the night, Jisung skipped dinner and Chan got himself drowned in work till morning.

The youngest 3racha member could hear Jeongin scold their leader in the living room at 4 am, as he decided 3 hours of trying to sleep was enough.

It was not working.

He didn't try to be silent as Minho was still somewhere at the company and not on the bed on the other side of the room, as he turned on his phone to check out some videos as Chan had advised him to.

He never made it to their reality shows videos, because as soon as he opened the app, three videos pop up as recommendations.

A reaction to their latest comeback of course, as he loved to check those out, a video of their funny moments at the most recent award show, and a third video that Jisung almost didn't see.

He knew it was a bad idea, terrible idea, but he still clicked on it, and he hated himself for each smile he saw, each simple touch, each stare between him and the older.

He avoided the shipping videos the whole time, they all did, but watching the amount of clips the fans had of Minho looking at him with those eyes made it very hard for him to ignore it. It was normal to happen once or twice but there were at least 15 minutes followed of that same look in different situations.

Did he really blush that much close to the older?

Did they really lean so close all of the time?

They did.

He did.

Jisung fell asleep with the video still playing on his phone, a small smile on his face and a huge cloud of doubts hovering over his heart.

—————

I'll gather my memories one by one
And cherish them in my heart
Your scent became the wind and flew far away
I'll remember it forever
I'll wish you back

—————

It's the gay panic for me