Meet the Parents

A/N: Credit to Renowned Wolf for helping me with this chapter.

It has been a week since the events of the last chapter. Your injured ankle has fully recovered.

Scene opens in the building that houses IMP's office and Verosika's studio. Loona is seen standing in the hallway on her phone when the elevator dings and two individuals exit.

One is an Imp the same height as Blitzo but has a broad, stocky, and muscular build with a goatee and is wearing dark colored pants and a leather jacket, while the other is a taller Incubus with a slender build and looks very feminine and dresses in form fitting clothes that expose his midriff.

Imp: Excuse me, miss. (Taking off aviators) But does Y/N work here?

Loona: (kinda suspicious) Depends. Who's asking?

Incubus: Oh, I like this one!

Imp: We're his parents, we adopted him.

The Imp shows Loona a picture depicting a 16 year old you just outside the Hellhound Adoption Foundation with an annoyed expression as the Incubus affectionately hugs you and the Imp rolls his eyes. 

Imp: I'm Halford. And this is my husband, Lee.

Lee: (waving) Hey.

Loona: So you're the parents he mentioned.

Lee: Are you one of my not-so-little man's many female admirers? It's getting them to leave him alone that's the problem.

Loona: We were close friends at the foundation. I'm Loona.

Halford: (surprised) You're the Loona Y/N spoke of?

Loona: He talked about me?

Lee: Sometimes non-stop, he really missed you.

Loona: He did?

Halford: Glad to see you two have reunited, he's sounded happier over the phone lately.

Lee: Is he here? It's been a little while since we've seen him so we decided to pay him a visit.

Loona: Oh, yeah. (Leading them into the studio) He's in here somewhere.

Kat: Uh, Loona? (Referring to Halford) Who are they?

Ace and Josh: (referring to Lee) Can we help you, Ma'am?

Lee: (seductively bends forward) Oh sweeties, you have it all wrong. I'm one of the boys, like you.

He winks, making the two blush