I'm gonna cast a spell on you (18+)

A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf who was a huge help with this chapter.

In the living world you, in your human disguise along with everyone else, are helping Verosika and her crew get ready for a summer festival with you effortlessly moving a large amplifier by yourself as the others look on, enamored.

Verosika: I love watching him show off his muscle.

Loona: You should've seen him when he was developing that muscle.

The other succubi sigh dreamily.

Kat: (pouting) Why couldn't he swing both ways?

Josh flexes his arm and looks back and forth between his own defined but slender muscles and your large chiseled muscles making him feel inadequate which Ace notices.

Ace: Babe, stop that. (wraps Josh in a hug from behind) I think you're perfect like you are.

Josh: Thanks, Ace. We're still gonna ogle Y/N, right?

Ace: Oh, fuck yeah.

They all go back ogling you, who approaches them when you finished setting up.

Y/N: Finished ahead of schedule.

Loona and Verosika hug and kiss you.

Loona: You're so big and strong, Daddy.

She nuzzles into your chest as Verosika joins in the embrace.

Y/N: Good thing you've got the day off, babe.

Loona: It's this monthly obligation or something Blitzo has.

Y/N: I didn't read the full schedule today, Verosika, is there anyone else performing besides us?

Verosika: Yes, in fact, there they are.

Everyone turns to see the final group performing in the show.

Y/N: Alright, alright, alright.

Verosika introduces everyone.

Verosika: Y/N, Loona, meet The Hex Girls. (to The Hex Girls) Thorn, Dusk, Luna, meet my boyfriend and bodyguard, Y/N, and our girlfriend, Loona, spelled with two Os.

Thorn: You really did find someone, Verosika, or rather someones.

Verosika stands against you and wraps your arms around herself.

Verosika: Just when I was about to give up on relationships Y/N came into my life.

You hug Verosika from behind and give her a love bite on her neck making her shudder and Thorn a little flustered.