Puppy Love (NSFW)

A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf, who was a huge help with this chapter.

One month after the last chapter.

You are with Verosika and her crew in a padded workout room due to wanting to teach them how to fight, making the argument that you can't protect them from every single threat that comes their way.

You are wearing a sleeveless hoodie with the Five Finger Death Punch logo on it

 Gym shorts, and hand wraps. The Incubi are wearing gym pants and tank tops, with Ace's showing off his midriff, and the Succubi are all wearing form fitting sports bras and shorts.

Y/N: (In a fighting stance) You ready?

Josh: (nervous) I think so. 

Y/N: Either you are or you aren't, get that way!

Camera pans to show the Succubi looking a little hot and bothered.

Succubi: It's so hot when he takes charge

Josh: (still nervous) Okay, ready.

You do a fake-out jab, making him flinch back.

Y/N: Let me guess, you're the sub.

Josh: What?

Y/N: Fighting stance!

Josh gets back into a fighting stance and looks you in the eye before...flinching again.

Josh: Not the face!

Y/N: (exasperated; pinching your nose) Bitch, I didn't even move that time.

Josh: I can't help it, you're-

Y/N: Well you better start helping it, because I guarantee the next guy will not be as nice as me!

Ace: As if anyone could be as "nice" as you, asshole.

Y/N: You got something to say to me?

Ace: Yeah, I think you're being an asshole.

Y/N: Then square up and teach me a lesson.

Ace: You asked for it.

The two of you get in fighting stances. Ace throws a jab at you, only for you to dodge and punch him in the temple. You then deliver a right hook to his ribs before hitting him with a left hook in the same temple area, causing him spin around 360 degrees before falling over on his back.

Kat: (Pained) I felt that. 

Josh: (kneeling by Ace) Babe!

Ace: (disorientated) Buttercup dancers, I love you. (Passes out)