Ozzie's

A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf who was a HUGE help with this chapter.

In Verosika's studio, she and her crew were getting ready for their big night at Ozzie's with you arriving with your and Loona's outfits.

Y/N: Hey, Sugar Mama.

Verosika: Hey, Babe.

You share a kiss.

Verosika: Go get Loona and we'll finish up.

You do as your asked and head across the hall to the IMP office where you see Blitz-O walking out while whistling.

Blitzo: Oh, what could YOU possibly want?

Y/N: I'm here to take your daughter out to Ozzie's, where afterwards I plan to fuck her brains out.

Blitzo is practically frothing at the mouth and about to draw his gun.

Y/N: Now I know this will be difficult, but think really hard about literally every other time you've tried that on me.

Blitzo just pulls his hand from his gun and walks off cursing under his breath.

Y/N: That's what I thought.

You enter the office and notice Millie feeling up Moxxie while purring and Loona looking at her phone with not a fuck to give.

Y/N: That's adorable. Hey, Loonie.

Loona looks up from her phone, then runs and embraces you.

Loona: Hey, Daddy.

You passionately kiss as Millie and Moxxie look on.

Millie: Aw, ain't that sweet.

Moxxie: Now she knows how we feel.

Loona: Are we ready for tonight?

Y/N: You and I just have to get dressed.

Millie: What's happening tonight?

Loona: My awesome boyfriend (nuzzles her nose against yours) is taking me to Ozzie's.

Millie: Really?

Moxxie: You too?

Y/N: We're going with Verosika and the others.

Moxxie: Oh, Millie and I-

Y/N: Don't care. Come on, Loonie.

You wrap your arm around Loona and you head over to the studio.

Moxxie: Must he be so rude?

Millie: Come on, Moxxie. He just wants to spend time with his girlfriends.

Moxxie: I guess you're right, and at least he doesn't insult us.

Back in the studio You, Loona, Verosika, and the others are all dressed for Ozzie's

Verosika: