It's show time! (18+)

A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf for helping me with this chapter.

In the hallway between the IMP office and Verosika's studio, You and Loona are seen making out with you pinning Loona against the wall.

Loona: The only man who can dominate me.

Y/N: The only bitch who can handle me.

You resume your make-out session as Blitz-O walks out of the elevator and notices you.

Loona: See you after work, Daddy.

You give her a firm smack on the ass.

Loona: Ah! Now I have to go through the whole day all riled up.

She enters the office and you notice Blitzo.

Y/N: (contempt) Hey, Blitz-O.

Blitzo doesn't even muster up a scowl, but he does sigh when he sees your muscle shirt says "Your daughter calls me Daddy".

Blitzo: (unenthusiastic) Hey.

He walks into the office, leaving you a little surprised.

Y/N: Seems he might have learned his lesson. Key word being "might".

You enter the studio, where you greet Verosika.

Y/N: Hey, Sugar Mama.

You start making out, with you grabbing Verosika's ass and lifting her up and sitting on the couch with her straddling you.

Verosika: It feels good to have a boyfriend that actually cares about me.

Y/N: You deserve it, Sugar Mama.

You smile and continue making out, with you caressing Verosika's body, making her moan into the kiss, then the others walk in.

Coco: Hey, we want some of that!

Apple: He's our boyfriend too!

Verosika climbs off, allowing the others their turn making out with you.

Milky: How is it there's six of us?

Kiki: And we're the ones that get tired out?

Y/N: Perhaps I was made specifically to satisfy the six of you.

Verosika: Given how perfect we all are together, that might be the case.

She gives you a love bite on your neck, which you return.

Apple: Aw, when do we get our love bites?

Y/N: Come here.

You give all the succubi love bites.

The day was pretty bland. Blitzo hadn't tried to pull any stupid stunts and it actually felt kinda weird going a day and not throwing him in a dumpster at least once. 

Fortunately for you, Loona was on her break and stepped out into the hall with you, where you start making out. You separate and Loona lays her head on your shoulder while you gently runs your claws down her back.

Loona: (moans) You are the only person who makes me feel like this, Daddy.

Y/N: I'm sorry I didn't act sooner and make *us* official.

Loona: Don't beat yourself up about it, I was pussyfooting around too so we're both to blame. But the important thing is (passionately kisses you) we're together now.