Child's Play

A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf for helping me with this chapter and coming up the idea

We open shortly after where the last chapter left off, with you, Loona, and Verosika in Loona's bed. The two women slowly wake up while you are still asleep.

Loona: Morning, V.

Verosika: Morning Loona. I almost thought last night was a dream, glad I was wrong. (snuggles into your chest)

Loona: Oh it was most definitely real. That was the first time I did it with a woman.

Verosika: Honored to be your first woman and you did pretty well. It's so romantic, you two being childhood friends and now you're lovers.

Loona: Yeah, it didn't matter what kind of trouble we got into so long as we had each other's backs. You know what the funny part is? We both wanted to be more than friends with benefits, but neither of us had the nerve to make the first move.

Verosika: Guess Satan was smiling on the two of you when you reunited.

Loona: Y/N said the same thing. Must have been smiling on you to for all of us to get together.

Verosika: Whatever it was, I'm glad it happened.

Both women snuggle into you and wrap their tails around you. Unfortunately, they're interrupted by your phone ringing.

Loona & Verosika: Ugh.

Loona answers the phone.

Loona: Who the fuck are you?

Verosika: And what the fuck do you want?

Turns out you were getting a video call from your dads.

Lee: (over the phone) Oh, hi Loona and... Verosika?!

Loona & Verosika: Hi, Lee.

Y/N: (waking up) Alright, hand it over please. (grabs phone) Hey, dad.

Lee: Hey, sweetie! Looks like someone had fun last night.

Halford: (over the phone) Y/N and Loona got with Verosika?!

Lee: Ugh, yes Daddy. Our not so little man got with Verosika Mayday.

Verosika: The rest of the succubi in my crew too.

Lee: (running his hand down his face) Great.

Halford: Great to hear boy! I knew you had it in you.

Y/N: Thanks pops.

Halford: (to Lee) You know what this means.

Lee: Yes, I know.

Y/N: What's going on?

Lee: We had a bet on when you would get with Verosika and the other succubi. I said it would take more than a week.

Halford: And I said less than a week.

Y/N: Do I want to know what was wagered?

Lee: I have to let Halford use that special lube.

Halford: The kind that heats up. 

Lee runs his hand down his face

Y/N: (grossed out) So no, I didn't want to know.

Loona and Verosika snicker at this.

You notice someone behind your dads.

Y/N: Who's that back there?