|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 One★|

I didn't choose to be a stripper...It was the only choice I had, My parents kicked me out because apparently I stole some money..

I mean I would Have but im not that type of person.

"Y/N!!! HURRY UP WERE GONNA BE LATE!" Nobara Banged on my door.

Shit i forgot i have work today.

Have you ever wished that you had a day off from work?

Or had a day off from school, Like sometimes I wake up so early that I fall right back asleep thinking I slept 5 minutes but in reality I missed a whole hour.

Well I do.

I Dragged myself into shower because I smelled bad and I looked gross.. And it seems that I have eyebags too.

Have to keep this body clean and sexy.

I got my phone and Opened the front door only to find a stinky bitch standing in front of my door step.

"Ya know Y/N you could be a Good friend and let your BESTIE IN THE HOUSE AND NOT LEAVE HER OUTSIDE FOR 10 WHOLE MINUTES!"

"You deserve it honestly. "I laughed.

"Your so full of yourself y/n , I bet someone in the future will return the same energy back at you and you won't enjoy it at all! " she crossed her arms

"Hah! Like hell anybody would dare to challenge me! I'll put anyone and anything in their place at any time and any where! "

"Okay okay let's go! " she rolled her eyes at me and pulled my arm to my vehicle.

I grabbed my Car keys and turned on the Car, I looked to my right and Nobara hasn't got in yet.

"Well? You gonna get in or not?" I Said genuinely Confused "You have to open the door for me Peasant." She smirked.

I looked at her with an annoyed expression and left, "HEY WAIT FOR ME!" I heard her Screaming voice fading away.

_____________________________________

●At the Strip Club●

I Was already dressed and ready when I notice Nobara Finally barge in with her face as red as a Tomatoe, While steam poured out of her ears.

"Ill get you back. " she eyed me.

"Nobara! Hurry up and get ready a man is waiting for you in room 4." Maki ordered.

"We don't wanna lose our customers. Oh, Y/N a Man is also waiting for you in room 7, I suggest you to go now! Shoo..." she signaled me to get out

As i walked up to the door I sighed in hopes of this guy being attractive..

Recently I Put Hot sauce in Maki's Drink and shes been giving me the Wrinkly Penis Dudes and The non-attractive ones..

I Opened the door and Well I shouldn't have said anything because I got a Guy who is ugly as hell and Looks real cocky

I walked in and locked the door as i walked up to the guy and-

A/N: I dont wanna let you guys suffer by giving details...

"I Know you liked it sweetheart~."

Ew the man is built like a Oopma Loopma and He really thinks that Micro Pp Ate💀✌🏼

"Heres Your cash baby~", He handed me 50 Bucks..Oh i know his broke ass didn't just give me 50.

"And since you have Gorgeous body with Those perfect curves im willing to give you $30 more" he smirked trying to seduce me.

Ew, He is so disgusting.

Whatever ill let it slide. Luckily I dont let them put their dirty semen in me.

"If you ever feel horny you know who to call baby" he grinned as he smacked my ass.

That was when i snapped.

I turned around furiously and smacked the old hag in the face.

"Don't you ever lay your dirty hands on me you Bastard! " I grabbed him by the collar and clenched my fist ready to knock out his only tooth that was left.

But before I even laid my hands on him, Maki stopped me.

"H-Hey let me go, I want to finish what I started!" I refuse to leave the room.

"I'm going to sue you, You dirty woman! " The old man said.

"Shut your wrinkly ass up , The only reason you come here is because you can't get any bitches with that small penis of your-"

Maki covered my mouth and apologized to the man before dragging me out of the room.

"Y/n are you out of your Mind?! We could have lost a customer today because of you! " she said firmly.

Well that old man can leave this place and never come back, Like I care anyways.

Maki sighed and turned away from me.

"Y/n.. you probably don't want to hear this but, You have another special request and it's a party.. "

My body froze completely.

"A party?.. "

"Yes y/n..A party. Listen I know you don't like to go to party's anymore because of that incident that happened a year ago.. But these men are rich rich. You could be eating gold for breakfast even. And this time we will be there to protect you."

I hesitated..

I really don't want to do it.. But i need the money..

My mouth opened slightly, "alright.. Who. "

Maki gave me a small smile for comfort.

"Lets See...Satoru and Fushiguro, They want you to preform for their Friend Ryomen Sukuna. Just a reminder there will be a lot of people watching you. "

"It won't be that hard, I've danced in front of a lot of people before. "

"You have to be there friday at 7pm. No complaining, Oh and please be careful y/n...Ryomem Sukuna is a very powerful person."

I gathered my confidence back up and replied, "Not as powerful as me!"

"Keep dreaming y/n" she laughed.

𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 , 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜..

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

I know it was Kinda boring but it will get better i promise!

Or idk im not sure im not such a good writer anyways