|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠★|

"Hey Nanami.."

I flashed a smile at him, Watching as he smiled right back at me.

But in reality...I was hurt.

For a second I'd thought Sukuna had come back for me. How stupid.

But i swear it had felt like it was his hands.. His touch.. His lips..

It was his presence that I felt the most.

Was I Imagining all that? Am I going crazy?

"What are you thinking so hard about y/n? " Nanami gave me a small peck on the cheek as he stared at the half burnt eggs that were supposed to be fed to him.

"Nothing.. It's just.. The eggs got burnt... " I frowned.

"Don't need to get so worked up about some eggs, I'll eat it. " he pulled out a chair and sat down.

"Alright, if you insist. " I handed the plate of burnt eggs over to him in which I watched him take the first bite.

First his eye twitched, And then he coughed, And lastly he died.

No I'm just joking about the last part.

"It tastes great" his face went serious as he took more bites.

Well, Maybe my cooking wasn't that bad.

I remember that once I thought about making breakfast for Sukuna while me and him laughed and kissed.

My delusional ass.

"Thanks for the meal y/n.... Hey I've got a question for you. " he cleaned his mouth with a napkin.

"Go ahead. "

"I Didn't mean to be Nosey or anything, It's just that on my way to the bathroom one of your rooms were open and I happen to see a Stripper pole in there. Are you perhaps...A stripper?" He set the napkin down and looked at me.

Oh Great, He's probably already calling me a whore in his head.

"Yeah, And what about it? Are you going to Despise me for doing my job and try to maintain myself and this household? " I place my hand on my hip and tilt my head slightly.

"No no I didn't mean it like that. I don't care what you do honestly. Y/n, I don't think that of you. Even though I've only had met you yesterday, Deep down I know your a Good Person. " He stood up.

"Well... I'm glad. Your one of the first people who don't think bad of me. I appreciate it thank you nanami. " I sigh and pick up his plate.

He snatched the plate from my hands and placed it in the dishwasher himself.

"Y/n..I would love to spend more time with you. But unfortunately I have to go attend an event. Hope I didn't bother you in any way. "

"No you haven't. And it's alright, Yesterday you told me you had to leave early in the morning anyways." I laughed.

He gave me a warm smile and fixed his tie as he walked over to the door where he looked at one last time and headed out the door.

I made my way to the window where I watched him leave and slowly get farther away.

The sky was beginning to become gray, No sign of sunshine anywhere. Only clouds.

"Great, It's going to rain today. What the hell am I going to do all day. " I groaned as I grabbed a ice cream bucket and plopped myself onto my couch.

Might as well watch a show.

I don't know if you had noticed but I'm the type of person who loves to go out and do something instead of staying home all day.

I feel so lonely right now, I wish someone could hold me and cuddle with me right now on this depressing day.

Why am I being so emotional?

Is my period coming?

Hopefully not because I hate that shit.

I scooped a ball of ice cream and stuffed it in my face as the couple on the TV kissed.

"Screw this shit. I want to go out, I can't stay at home all day."

I played some music on the speaker and ran around the whole house getting ready to go out to the streets to find something entertaining to do with myself.

Wait.

Suddenly a brilliant idea came into my head that I had never thought of before.

"Gojo Satoru! "

My eyes lighten as I ran into my room to grab the little piece of paper he had given me that one time we had hang out together.

I would have never thought I would call him so I simply put the paper away and never contacted him.

Yes, He's hot and Tall. He also has very beautiful eyes that catch my attention.

His eyes remind me of the ocean, When I look at them I feel like I could drown in them.

And his attitude is very funny and stupid. And I also haven't forgotten what he said last time..

"ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ.. ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ~"

I type in the number on my phone and call.

...

"Gojo Satoru, Who's Calling? " I heard him from the other line.

A lump formed in my throat.

"It's y/n remember me? " I finally spoke.

"Y/n, No I don't remember. How do you look like? "

I was flabbergasted, Dumbfounded, Jaw was on the floor, Everything you can think of that means shocked.

"Uhm Never mind, I got the wrong number Goodby-"

"Hahaha... I was just playing around sweet heart.. I know very well who you are. I wouldn't forget." He teased.

My face got warm from embarrassment.

I wanted to yell at him and kick him in the balls so he wouldn't have any kids.

"Haha. Very. Funny."

"Don't be like that y/n I was only playing around. Now, What is it that you need? "

"Well you said I could call you, I'm bored and I need someone to hang out with. "

It was silent for a few seconds.

"Very well, You know you could have said that from the beginning. I would have gladly accepted. " I could feel him grinning from the other side.

I want to scream.

"Hey.. But do you remember why I gave you this number? It's because I told you to call me when you wanted to fuc-"

"Okay, Your picking me up by the way Goodbye. " I interrupted him.

"Wai-" I hung up on him and smirked.

𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

End of Chapter!

Gojo my husband has entered the story after a while🥰

Thanks for Reading!