|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 Two ★|

Today I was going to hang out with Nobara and Megumi

I spotted Nobara but no megumi.   

"Hey Nobara, Wheres megumi he said he was going to be here?"

"Sorry im late My Dad and I argued a bit.."

He kind of scared me there, He just appeared out of no where.

"Ah its all good!" i patted Fushiguro's Back, He looked away quickly.

At first I was quite annoyed that he did this every time I touched him but it's been a thing for a while and I'm used to it now.

"Lets go to the mall!" Nobara suggested.

Nobara likes going to the mall a lot, Even though Me and her are broke as hell.

"Uh Nobara, Remember that Im broke? That old hag yesterday only gave me 80 bucks so.." I said annoyed

" Haha.Y/N Maki really is mad at you, She's giving you all the bad ones!"

"Nobara shut up I saw you get an old man too." She rolled her eyes at me.

I lied. I didn't know who she got but her face just gave everything away.

"That old man is an idiot! Your not worth 80 bucks Y/n your worth way more. " Megumi spoke.

"Haha if only the old hag believed that" I laughed.

We were walking on the sidewalk chatting about how our one week break from school was going to end soon, when my phone vibrates

A Call from maki.

"Hey Y/N I know I said Today was your day off but..Unfortunately One of the strippers here broke her ankle trying to dance on a pole..I need you here Now." She hung up on me before i could even answer.

I hate when people don't let me speak.

"Guys, Maki called me in for work." I sighed

"What!, Today is your day off though, DONT YOU DARE LEAVE Y/N!" She screamed

"It's alright Y/N We Understand" Megumi said looking at Nobara then me.

"Thank you Fushiguro I appreciate it.." I said with a big smile.

___________________________________

"THESE HEELS ARE TO SMALL! MAKIIII DAMN YOU!"

I was pissed, I could almost hear her giggling from afar, I decided to borrow a pair from a girl who worked here (She was on lunch break or something.) and decided whether to wear a Red or black Dress.

..Ill go with black

I Put on the dress which was a little tight and Showed off my curves and Body.

I'm not that comfortable wearing tight clothes ever since that incident that happened a year ago.

So I always make sure they are a little bit baggy.

Everyone Knows me because of my body, Apparently I have A Perfect One.

But i just want everyone to think  im normal.

A/N: I don't wanna see any comments saying your body is not Perfect because you are❤

They're about to call me up..

"And now Here comes our Best of the Best....YNPinkzCloudPenisPleaser!"

Im jk jk

"Your choice / of stripper name!!!" I Walk up on stage and see the ugliest dudes ever, There are Some Cute guys but mostly the old men who look like they are already in a relationship, I mean wife and kids.

What a shame.

As I scan the Audience I see 2 men Who have caught my eye.

God damn they're fine!

One man has Sparkling Blue Peircing Eyes that stared right back at me and Another with Emerald Shining Green Eyes.

They were Both Keeping eye contact with Me.

Well obviously they'd be staring, I'm a dumbass.

When i say these men are Hot....I mean it.

I never been so excited to dance for some men.

The music started playing and I immediately begin to perform.

But my eyes were on those two men, Both of them smirking and Whispering to eachother but still staring back.

My heart is pounding I could hear it. The old men Threw Money but I didn't care, Eyes were still on them.

All the time I've spent here at the club and never has a man caught my eye.

My Dance was over and unfortunately and I Had to go.

I picked up my cash and walked to the back and another stripper came out and did her thing.
____________________________________

It was 8pm when i Got home, I ordered some pizza and Watched some Movies

I then went to Shower and Brush my teeth then headed off to my room.

My whole body fell on my soft bed ready to go to sleep.

"𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎? "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading!