|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟★|

I'm screwed, I was caught stalking his account and I'm going to fucking die of embarrassment.

I slap my face multiple times and bring myself to calm down

I slowly tap the notification.

"Hey Doll~, Did you like what you saw? "

I fling my phone out of my sight and stand up to ponder for a second.

Am I okay? No.

Did I regret masterbating to his post? maybe.

Am I embarrassed? Yes.

What do I do now? Do I talk to him or leave him on read?

Fuck, I have so many damn questions, I'm gonna die of stress before I can even earn my next pay check.

He already caught me so there is no other option except for moving to another country, block everyone I know and to never come back.

But nobara came to mind.

She said that I would eventually have an opportunity to talk to him, And I believe this is the opportunity to do so.

Like the brave woman that I am, I confidently picked my phone back up and started to joke around typing random things that I'd never actually say.

"Yeah I did, I got horny just by looking at it. Your Dick would come in handy right now. "

I giggled a bit, But then my face went from all giggles and laughs to the most ugliest wide-eyed horrendous petrified face in the history of man kind.

*Sending*

My soul made it's way to hell

"IT WAS A MISTAKE PLEASE NO! "

*sent*

Immediately, I clicked on the message and tried to delete it but it was too late.

*read*

Goodbye world, It was nice knowing you, I shall go dig up my own grave and think about my actions

Rule number 1, never master bate to a man's picture.

"I 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 you do.. "

I would have tried to explain to him that it was all an accident, But there is no excuse for sending insane messages.

"What does that mean? "

"Nothing, But....If you really 𝘥𝘰 miss this cock why don't you come and play with it~" I could almost see him smirking behind the screen.

"Not in the mood anymore " Was the first thing that came to my head, I can't let him have his way immediately even if I wanted to.

"Don't be like that, How about this.. I'll take you out Thursday? and we will see what happens after that."

That doesn't sound too bad actually.

"Fine.. But I'm not paying" after buying my dresses I went a little broke so, If he is willing to pay it's a bonus!

"That fine with me, I'm assuming you don't have much mon
th you after all."

Is that an insult?!

"You Fucking pink haired bastard, im not going anymore"

"You make me laugh y/n. Your cute, but you'd look even cuter on my dick. " he responded

Fuck, He is such a red flag, But I'm suddenly colorblind.

Turning my phone off, I layed down positioning myself so I could be comfortable and a stupid thought came to my head.

What if he's the one?