|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖★|

"I'm back and I brought desserts! " Gojo peeks through the front door and shook the brown paper bag in his hand while holding a cup in his other.

My stomach growled at the aroma sweet desserts, I managed to sit up even when my ass was still hurting.

"Here ya go, I brought this just for you." Gojo handed me the brown paper bag as I looked inside.

I pull out a half bitten piece of cookie.

"Uhm.... Did you eat some of my cookies? "

He scratched his neck and avoided eye contact with me, "I got hungry along the way. "

I know this man did not just say he was hungry when he was having some nice breakfast right before demolishing my ass..

Oh well..

I savored every piece in the bag and gulped it all down with the milk.

Nanami crossed his legs and held up a book below his face so he could still keep an eye on me.

"What would you like to do today y/n? "

The crumbs on my mouth scattered everywhere as I looked up at him.

"I'm not really sure. " I swipe the crumbs off my face in embarrassment.

Gojo came out with a belt and put it around his waist since a while ago they kept falling.

"Don't you have work today y/n? "

I glared at him.

"I don't, today's my day off.. But if I did I wouldn't be able to go thanks to you guys. "

"Ooh really? Im sorry I didn't know. " he snickered.

Gojo sat down next to me and kissed my forehead,

"Well if you don't have anything in mind, How about another round?" He pointed down at the bump down below his pants.

"No thank you, My ass has had enough of you two. "

He huffed and crossed his arms in disappointment.

"Well what kind of stuff are you into anyway. "

"Well... I like beautiful views, Watching movies, Baking, And theme parks. "

"Interesting." Gojo rested his head on the palm of his hand.

"Do you like the beach? " Nanami suggested as he put the book down on the table beside him.

"Oh yeah! I love the beach! "

Nanami stood up as he adjusted his tie and looked at his Rolex watch.

"Well then, Go get ready for me okay?" He grabbed my chin and pecked me on the cheek.

"Wait... But my swimsuit is at my house. "

Gojo's ears perked up, " Don't you worry about that... I've got everything covered.. " Gojo smirked as he stood up and left me all alone in the living room.

"Is it not going to rain today though?" I frowned in confusion.

Well if they told me to get ready then I'll get ready.

-

I walk into the living room with a simple but cute outfit and spotted Nanami and Gojo at the front door.

Gojo turned to look at me and smiled, "Oh your finally done! Thought we'd stay here foreverrr. "

"I didn't take that long, Don't be dramatic. "