|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟★|

"Have you seen a black-haired man with a slight cut on his lip carrying a woman around?"

"Yeah, I saw them a while ago. To be honest I think they went to have some 𝘧𝘶𝘯. "

Lock your doors at night you piece of shit.

Could he have taken her to fuck?

I run my fingers through my hair and groan.

"Sukuna, Where are you going? Spend some more time with us~ "

The two ladies old enough to be someones mother caressed my shoulder begging me to fuck them in their fish-like pussy.

How do I tell them that I only used them to make her jealous?

"Get the fuck away from me you ugly wenches, I already told you, I don't want you. "

"Excuse me?! You young generation are so rude! Come on Stella, Let's go find another one to have fun with tonight!"

My fists clench together in Anger and Desperation.

I don't know what I'm doing looking for y/n..

I already considered her a side but my body reacted when I saw her being carried by that snake.

If I'm unlucky enough, He's probably on top of her right now dominating her ass like a damn dog.

The thought makes me fucking sick.

But why the hell am I so heated up about this?

I can easily attract women and sleep with them any time I want.

Besides she's a stripper, so what makes her so special when I've slept with them multiple times?

"Sukuna, Surprised to see you here! I didn't expect you to come! "

"What the hell do you want Satoru. "

"Well someone's in a bad mood...whats up? "

"None of your business. "

"Aw sukuna your always in a big bad wolf state..." He pouted and swung his arm over my shoulder.

"Well have you seen y/n? I thought she would be with you? " He said as he pulled down his glasses and looked around.

What?!

"No, Do you know where she is? "

"Well obviously not dickhead, That's why I asked you! "

I grabbed him by the collar and stared into his eyes. "I'm going to fucking murder you.."

"Sukuna..... If you want to kiss me just say that." My eyes widen and immediately let go.

"Hey, Maybe she went home.. Don't get to worked up about it.. I'll buy you a drink."

For once this bastard says something useful.

"Hah..im going fucking insane.." I muttered under my breathe.

Im getting all worked up for some bitch. How fucking hilarious...

She's nothing to me, Just a woman I used like all the rest.

"Alright...fine by me. "

-

"One more round y/n~ You on top again~" His finger caressed my face begging for me to pin him down once more.

"No, My legs gave up on me.. I could tell you liked it a lot though, You grew bigger while inside me. Was that your first time being bottom?"